Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Webpage to Tq Binaries

Discussion on Need Webpage to Tq Binaries within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Webpage to Tq Binaries

I need a good web page for tq binaries 5065 with all information please post any beautiful web page here.
Old 03/27/2009, 11:28   #2

so your just going to have someone make a webpage the best they can post here, and you take the credit without giving them credits or giving them money or anything? I dont understand what you are offering for the person who makes this.
Old 03/27/2009, 11:32   #3

I'll do it later.. gtg to school atm.
Old 03/27/2009, 11:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonscim View Post
I'll do it later.. gtg to school atm.
lol? You will actually make a site for him? It's not hard i know, but your just going to make one thinking he will give you credit? I mean how hard is it to change who made the website :P
Old 03/27/2009, 13:00   #5

Search for it. Been released some ones to lazy to find it like u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Start ks4 without Webpage!!!!
07/18/2011 - S4 League - 53 Replies
German/Deutsch: Diese Datei erlaubt es, das koreanische s4 League ohne betreten der Website zu starten, wobei es sich zum öffentlich gemachten Account (Hier klicken zum Thread) einloggt. Leider habe ich keine Ahnung wie man das mit einem anderen Account macht denn die Argumente oder so, die zum Client gesendet werden, um das Spiel zu starten sind bei jedem Account anders, und ich selbst hab sie beim öffentlich gemachten Account nicht rausgefunden, sondern Sucre ^^ English: This file...
[Nur Design] - Webpage
06/16/2010 - General Art - 0 Replies
Wollte eigentlich vor 2 Monaten mit meinem Projekt: Open Source Bots, starten, jedoch sehe ich, vorallem nach der Bannwelle in Guild Wars, dazu keinen Grund mehr, daran weiterzuarbeiten. Deshalb will ich euch das Design der Website als .psd-Datei zur Verfügung stellen. Eventuell kann ja einer was damit anfangen. Alle benutzten Icons sind free für non-commercial-use, jedoch nicht alle für commercial-use. Welche das genau sind, kann ich nicht sagen. Das Logo hab ich selber entworfen und...
[HELP] Server and Webpage
06/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I am hosting both a eo-private server and an eo-website from the same computer. The website is using Xampp (Apache friends edition). Both the server and the website, require MySql and as of right now i am running 2 at the same time. This is a problem because both MySql require the same port (3306), this creates various problems. Really I can only have one of the 2 programs running at any given time(usually the server overpowers the website). Anyone know how i can configure them so that they can...
[Looking] A Webpage Maker
05/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
We are looking for a good webpage person To make a website for us if you are looking for a job please Pm me and i will get back to you:)
KalOnline WebPage
08/22/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hello, can anyone share clean webpage for privat server including; Main Rules Ranking Downlo About Statistic.. REGISTER