Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Check if your ports are open?

Discussion on Check if your ports are open? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]Check if your ports are open?

If it comes back with.

Port 9960 does not appear to be open. It's pretty obvious that your port isn't open but if this isn't working I suggest you download utorrent This might open your ports up.

Go to Options then preferences

Then look for connections

You have to play around around with the options to the ones that best work with your computer

But make sure the option "Add Windows Firewall exception" is always checked.

Tell me if you need help.
Old 03/22/2009, 10:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
LMAO what kind of idiotic post is this ? It has nothing to do with open ports or co private servers and who gives a **** about port 9060?

utorrent is no solution for blocked ports that is stupidest thing i ever heard,Not to mention it is the worst program you could ever run considering it is parters with many major anti-p2p organizations that support it's development secretly and publicly.

Why do you think that is ? LOL so idiots like you run it and download a bunch of warez then get popped for copyright infrigement later.

But don't take my word for it run a program like PeerGuardian and update it then run utorrent and watch how many ips hit you that are blacklisted as anti-p2p and pirating organizations then run another different torrent software and watch how much less blacklisted ips appear and that is before you even download anything using it but just having it loaded in background doin nothing lol.

#request close

Thread is stupid and pointless
Old 03/22/2009, 11:59   #3

The best way for me is to use vb 6, make a program to check a port or make a server status checker.
Old 03/22/2009, 12:06   #4

Opening ports surely has something to do with CO private servers, but not in this form.

You can check if your ports are open .

#request close
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2009, 15:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
LMAO what kind of idiotic post is this ? It has nothing to do with open ports or co private servers and who gives a **** about port 9060?

utorrent is no solution for blocked ports that is stupidest thing i ever heard,Not to mention it is the worst program you could ever run considering it is parters with many major anti-p2p organizations that support it's development secretly and publicly.

Why do you think that is ? LOL so idiots like you run it and download a bunch of warez then get popped for copyright infrigement later.

But don't take my word for it run a program like PeerGuardian and update it then run utorrent and watch how many ips hit you that are blacklisted as anti-p2p and pirating organizations then run another different torrent software and watch how much less blacklisted ips appear and that is before you even download anything using it but just having it loaded in background doin nothing lol.

#request close

Thread is stupid and pointless
Wow it opened my ports and I said it might open your ports, so go eat a ******* **** I didn't want you to ******* come here and flame me stop trying to get your post count up you ***.
Old 03/22/2009, 21:37   #6

Thanks ElDeRnEcRo.