Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Making Me a Private Server

Discussion on [Help] Making Me a Private Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Help] Making Me a Private Server

Basically i Just need to know how to add this stuff in the Server
Forgot to Add I am using the KoS Source

1)how can i add Potency to my Private Server

2)How do i Restrict Stuff to only GMs?

3)How do i make it Possible for Normal to Use Commands or how do i Make a Fake GM Account Type

o and i messed up one of my weapons Glow Effects and it will not go back how can i fix this and also the i think i messed it up when i made me a New Blade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help making a private server
09/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Im having trouble with the 5165 client ive been working on and i cant set it to 32 bit mode and asking questions are leading me nowhere. I just want a simple private server for me and a couple of friends that we can mess around in no one else so that i wouldnt need to learn how to block their aimbot and bots. I want to know if its easier to make another server like a 5065 or 5095 which ever one i only want the ninja skills poison star and counter kill other than that ninjas are useless so if...
Need some help, making a private server!
05/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Okay, so I thought I'd try to make a private server, but the thing is: Conquer won't accept 127.0.0.1 as IP and it refuses to connect to localhost, the only thing left for me to try is have the server on a remote computer, but I have no remote computer (that's not in my home/LAN). And that's about how far I've got. I think I'm going to try to make a proxy and let one of my friends run it (then make the client connect to his IP, then connecting to the server) What are your thoughts? If...