Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Can someone teach me Making Pserver

Discussion on [HELP] Can someone teach me Making Pserver within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Can someone teach me Making Pserver

can someone teach me how to make one? i already have vps, but the problem is i cant set it up.. the guide there is really confusing, and i can't understand their English grammar. thanks.. please add me at my ym

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with making PServer
08/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need a bit help, I was trying to make a private server using irritantgassie's guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/633094-big-release-re-unitedco-5017-sour ce-setup-client.html < thats the link. And I got the Server working and stuff. I just got the whole server working, But how do i make myself a GM? And how do i make it open to every1 else?
making your own pserver
05/16/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
can someone help or guide on how to make my own pserver?
making Pserver...
02/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hii guys first ineed the sql2000 full virsion 2: for all who wanna be GM in this ser gi hamachi and join:: MakingPserver pass::123 soo all who come this chanel wil be GM come guys help me plz ....tnx
[HELP]Can someone Teach me in my Pserver?
12/12/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I've done almost everything. but my main problem is, hot to start now the server.. i mean how to share it to other player.. i can play it. pls.. pls add me at yahoomess [email protected]