Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with OpenSSL

Discussion on Problem with OpenSSL within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Problem with OpenSSL

Hello mates, I'm currently having trouble with running Arco Online's source, I wanted to go through it and check it out but sadly there's something wrong, This is the only source that refuses to run, I've attached the error I'm having at the bottom, I'm currently running on a x64 bit operating system, But I forced the project to run in 32x mode, And replaced the libeay32.dll, I also got everything configured correctly, I wish there's anyone that could atleast guide me to fix it as I've been trying to get it to work but sadly no luck yet, Thanks.

The picture attached is kinda small so I uploaded to another host
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (21.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 10/30/2012, 01:32   #2

elite*gold: 26
Nvm, Problem solved finally, #request close.
Old 10/31/2012, 00:48   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Closed as requested
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Openssl
08/29/2012 - C/C++ - 5 Replies
Ich versuche gerade mithilfe von OpenSSL RSA in C++ zu benutzen. Ich habe es von der Homepage runtergeladen und mein Problem ist jetzt, dass ich dort nur Headerdatein, aber keine dazugehörigen cpp Dateien finde Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
[Need help] Problem with OpenSSL
06/29/2012 - CO2 Programming - 29 Replies
Ive been trying to run the ArcoOnline 5071 source and I've changed everything such as the database , user pass and all that and this is what i get when i login Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Thanks x.x
Fehler mit Openssl (libssl-dev) in Ubuntu 2.6.38-8generic
02/25/2012 - Main - 1 Replies
Hey Leute ich hoffe es gibt einige unter euch die sich mit Linux auskennen. Hier die Sittuation: Ich hatte vor Aircrack-ng zu installieren allerdings hab ich in Ubuntu kein Internet (warum tut nichts zur Sache). Um Aircrack intalieren brauch ich dazu Openssl was ich dann auch bemerkt habe. Ich hab dann Openssl installiert nur das Problem ist dass in openssl die libssl-dev nicht mit installiert wird und ich auch die brauche. Ich habe versucht die zu installieren habe aber kein passendes...
OpenSSL Installation Problem!
12/19/2010 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Servus! ich wollte mich gerade mit diesem Tutorial: Howto win tc2 - TrinityCore, zum ersten mal mit Trinity beschäftigen, doch leider kommt bei der Installation von OpenSSL die folgende Fehlermeldung: The Win32 OpenSSL Installation Project setup has detected that the following critical component is missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables
[HELP]CoEmu OpenSSL Error
03/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Ha guys i just got my new pc its win7 x64bit and i wanted to edit a emu source to learn how 2 code it. BUT when i debug the game server so i can play it gives me an error. What should i do? Does anyone no how to fix this or is this only with win7 or pc with x64 bit.