Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The truth behind ProjectPVP

Discussion on The truth behind ProjectPVP within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking The truth behind ProjectPVP

Okay so I made this thread to talk about ''ProjectPVP main owner MATEK'' I know most of you guys out there hate me... and tbh.. idfag lol.. you can hate me.. not like me.. and whatever else you want to do.. I honestly don't give a ****...

Now the reason why i made this thread.. this guy MATEK thinks he is smart... calling a .EXE attcking his server lol, yet he couldn't even show us the IPS that were attacking him, reason? because he got attacked by one of preyco's owners.. then blame it on zathco... why to blame it on zathco you ask me? well i was thinking of this... and I bet it's because he's jealous of zathco... MATEk the owner of ProjectPVP now... tried to partner us, we refused... and what we get is a mad MATEK he was arguing with me on skype for hours, me trying to explain to him i got nothing to do with any attacks he got on his server...that's just low and pointless. Trust me I am not scared of peace of **** like you to tell you right in your *Face that I am attacking your server.

P.s To those who called me a ''******'' and what else more... go **k a Duck okay ? if you have any problems with me... please tell me in my face in a 1on1 converstation, maybe be a man and get a microphone, then call me the names u like to... show me what you got got

Peace out...
Old 09/07/2012, 17:40   #2

Shut the **** up. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zath View Post
P.s To those who called me a ''******'' and what else more... go **k a Duck okay ? if you have any problems with me... please tell me in my face in a 1on1 converstation, maybe be a man and get a microphone, then call me the names u like to... show me what you got got
Add my skype: bausshacker

Then I'll tell you it.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/07/2012, 18:12   #3

Everyone in the binary community knows the truth and everyone outside the binary community knows how pathetic you are at copy+pasteing thing's, I personally work hard on my server to make it fun for my member's aswell as were not money hungry, Money comes and goes and we made the server for the player's so they can enjoy a server that balance which is a rare server that has that.

Btw is ProjectLVL now since we move off a pvp server.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/07/2012, 21:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedCo View Post
Everyone in the binary community knows the truth and everyone outside the binary community knows how pathetic you are at copy+pasteing thing's, I personally work hard on my server to make it fun for my member's aswell as were not money hungry, Money comes and goes and we made the server for the player's so they can enjoy a server that balance which is a rare server that has that.

Btw is ProjectLVL now since we move off a pvp server.
You know why it's projectLVL and not pvp? so you can get money out of people... isn't that obvious?
Old 09/07/2012, 21:21   #5

Or maybe Zath you're just a hater, period. I would love to meet you in rl so i can show you wuts good but too bad you're hiding behind that monitor and sayin all the **** that you would never think about saying to someone you meet in rl.
Old 09/07/2012, 22:39   #6

Because my orginal project was a lvl server and oh yeah is from 0 action's i dont use public binarys like you do. You said its useless to do it from 0 action's but if you wish to run a server you want it as professional and organize as possible, which 60k+ actions isn't organize sir.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2012, 23:25   #7

This is not a place for every server owner to come and fight...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 00:36   #8

How is this a question? I mean this is the question section.
Old 09/08/2012, 00:52   #9

Discussions / Questions

Because my orginal project was a lvl server and oh yeah is from 0 action's i dont use public binarys like you do. You said its useless to do it from 0 action's but if you wish to run a server you want it as professional and organize as possible, which 60k+ actions isn't organize sir.

Sure, if you're so pro, then do it without the example you use (A released source) and I am the one that's getting hated, he started this bullcrap And you don't know me.. how can u tell what I would tell you irl or not exactly.. get your **** together.

Matek you still didn't answer my question about: How can an .EXE ''Preyco'' and ''ZathCo'' .exe attack your server? and what were the ips that were attacking u? or do you only want some attention bad guy?
Old 09/08/2012, 00:55   #10

See now i totally didn't see the discussion part <_<
Old 09/08/2012, 15:56   #11

Im useing a public binary? Umm no I script in front of people countless times even my GM's and no I dont use example's Since I know what im doing sir, unlike you who have 0 understanding of how to use a binary let alone run a server.
Old 09/08/2012, 16:12   #12

Are you two seriously discussing how to use binaries?

>Learn MySQL
>Profit
Closed Thread

Tags
zath zathco conquer