Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make Account ( albetros source )

Discussion on How to make Account ( albetros source ) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/23/2012, 14:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
Although you do not deserve my replay, i will give you a hint

First i am no longer in need of anything in conquer cuz i am no more interested in it

Second IT IS not your BUSINESS that i make threads or help someone or NOT, So i hope you understand this fact.

Third because of the first fact saying 'crying' has no sense cuz as i told you i am no more interested in conquer

I will say it to you again don't be like a cockroach which involves itself in everything even it does not belongs to him. In another word, If i gave you the permission to QUOTE\REPLAY to anything i posted, you may feel free to speak with me, otherwise you are not welcome at all

IF YOU REALLY RESPECT YOURSELF DON'T MAKE ME SAY THAT YOU ARE A COCKROACH AGAIN
I have the impression that you think I'm a woman...
Old 08/23/2012, 15:49   #17

Quote:
lol You are trying to create an account from visual studio heh this is the most stupid question i ever seen

You're the most stupid member of this community I saw, out-doing Decker, You create a rant thread, about people doing exactly what you just done(this comment) and then you create a thread asking for help even though your rant thread said its pointless then you call a question stupid and in your rant thread you said thats what makes this community sucks? You sir, Need to shut the **** up and sit down.

Use Navicate to create an account, If you already imported the database

Another thing [Stop spamming pro4never's thread] you already asked your question here so stick here !
Old 08/24/2012, 17:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by manager2 View Post
I maked already Excute Database But some error was show
Old 08/24/2012, 18:43   #19

Download MySQL from the official site, not the one which comes with appserver/wamp, in order to be able to upload the database without a single error.
Please, read the main thread next time, this has been answered a lot....
Old 08/24/2012, 23:06   #20

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Download MySQL from the official site, not the one which comes with appserver/wamp, in order to be able to upload the database without a single error.
Please, read the main thread next time, this has been answered a lot....
Just ignore him. He refuses to follow advice.
Old 08/25/2012, 00:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Just ignore him. He refuses to follow advice.
I finaly Figure Out how to make account i copy paste the text from FullBack.sql then make new sql and fixed those error
Bro Last Question ! How Can I fix this Errors :

sory pro4never u thinked that i didint read the tread but im trying hard to make server! this is the account base that i make
Will you help me fix those error please this will be last from me
Old 08/25/2012, 15:50   #22

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
As said 500 times... You get those errors because you are not currently running the proper version of mysql. Uninstall your old one (ALL OF THEM) and instal the one from the thread. When you execute the database backup there should be zero errors. If you go to the functions tab it should list a handful of functions. If it doesn't then there was an error executing backup (BECAUSE you are using wrong version of sql) and therefor haven't followed instructions.

Also... you re-wrote the .sql backup to hard code an account versus just typing it in the window you already have open?... Now that's a new level of stupidity, gratz.

Said multiple times... if you're having this much trouble setting it up then you need to give up and go learn some basic computer skills followed by programming skills followed by general reading/comprehension skills.... not necessarily in that order.
Old 08/25/2012, 17:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
As said 500 times... You get those errors because you are not currently running the proper version of mysql. Uninstall your old one (ALL OF THEM) and instal the one from the thread. When you execute the database backup there should be zero errors. If you go to the functions tab it should list a handful of functions. If it doesn't then there was an error executing backup (BECAUSE you are using wrong version of sql) and therefor haven't followed instructions.

Also... you re-wrote the .sql backup to hard code an account versus just typing it in the window you already have open?... Now that's a new level of stupidity, gratz.

Said multiple times... if you're having this much trouble setting it up then you need to give up and go learn some basic computer skills followed by programming skills followed by general reading/comprehension skills.... not necessarily in that order.
You see why am i sometimes firing and shouting some people !, he insists to open a server with 0 computer\programming\any kind of skills
Old 08/26/2012, 11:58   #24

Hey ! I reinstaled my computer i instaled the mysql version that needs to be but still some error makes at excuting the FullBackUp.sql : 19 errors heres one of them ! ;
[Err] 1146 - Table 'mysql.proc' doesn't exist
[Err] -- ----------------------------
-- Records of websitevote
-- ----------------------------

Quote:
1- Create a text file in your source folder
2- Open that text and put this lines to it

3- Save the file as *.bat in the source folder and run it *AS ADMINISTRATOR*

4- After the task is ended open Navicat Connect to the database and you will find accounts table, open it and add an account
WOOW realy worked tnx bro
Old 08/27/2012, 01:30   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterdavid View Post
WOOW realy worked tnx bro
NP It's my job