Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] CoFuture Reloaded Account.

Discussion on [Help] CoFuture Reloaded Account. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] CoFuture Reloaded Account.

Sorry for another post but I've decided to try out a 5017 source instead of all those bug-full 5500+ sources.

I was wondering what should I do to get the vending system completed in CoFuture Reloaded, it has the dialog with the Yes/No options working but the vending itself(the mat, selling/buying, etc) don't currently work. I meant to change the Topic Title but I made a mistake, sorry. Any brief explanations are currently appreciated.

Help is appreciated as well.

Regards, killersub.
Old 08/10/2012, 02:20   #2

my 5517 is working fine without major bugs and trying to improve it :3 .. and i got no experience in 5017
Old 08/11/2012, 06:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
my 5517 is working fine without major bugs and trying to improve it :3 .. and i got no experience in 5017
I find those sources too "Over-featured"; therefor, I feel like I'm lost in an un-organized maze lol.
Old 08/11/2012, 11:18   #4

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
Sorry for another post but I've decided to try out a 5017 source instead of all those bug-full 5500+ sources.
Ha.
Thanks
1 User