Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Issue

Discussion on Weird Issue within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird Issue

well my friend packet logged me the Guild Statue packet .. it uses packet 2031 as Npc Response once u open statue scroll then once u click okay if your rank is GL or DL Npc Spawn packet 2030 is sent to player having the selected Action

So the issue here that i sent to player packet 2030 containing same value at packet dumb offsets .. but what spawn is just **** store keeper ..Heres Packet Log

Packer 2031
Code:
10 00 EF 07 03 00 00 00 6A 04 00 00 05 00 09 00
packet 2030
Code:
18 00 EE 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8C 00 86 00
Any helped would be Appriciated

regards
shadowman123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoMon Weird Issue
08/08/2012 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Well the CoMon which was released long time ago just works now on Win Xp os and its not working with win 7 ( my Os is Win7 64bit Home Premium) when i attach Co into CoMon the Client Crashes immeditly .. So can any1 Fix this issue Or even tell me whats wrong with it like y it still working on Xp os unlike win 7 ? regards shadowman123
Really weird range issue
12/30/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I think it's easiest to just use images to show the problem: http://i.imgur.com/2Ap14.jpg As you can see, the monsters are hitting me but upon death the server and client suddenly synchronize and I literally get teleported to different coords and it's as if I had been there all the time. http://i.imgur.com/7y6UI.jpg It is as if I'm in a different spot serverside, however, this can't be true since I made the console output the X and Y coordinates whenever I moved and they always matched...
Weird.... Just weird ( inside )
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Windows 2008 webserver S2 , service pack 4 , 64 bit Os. when i go to install Sql 2005 it does its little pre install check list, well i get a warning on asp.net , it tells me that 64 bit is installed and mysql report services require 32 bit.. So i sorta stumble around a bit, well i ran across Banes tut on sql 2008 , so i thought allright lets try it. as i click on the installserver.bat for the client,, the cmd prompt comes up, goes thew it steps, then tells me that Shaiya is not...
Weird Issue
11/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok well, I added feew new mobs to my lil test Server and some of them show up but there are 4 invisible Monsters. They do hit me but I can't see them for some reason. Already checked out Share/Action, Share/Ai, Share/Creature/Monster.csv, Script/Creature/Monser_shape.csv I just cant find the bug. And yea I already used the search button but found no usefull post.
WEIRD
06/13/2007 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Why the bot list from Xian is not ready yet? I heared some shit about some SRO forum moderator that he has a few gold botters on Xian and thats why the bot list from Xian is not ready...The moderator needs more gold and the Gm doesnt give them ban until he is very rich... Some1 knows more???