Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

client 5517 2 Questions

Discussion on client 5517 2 Questions within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/09/2012, 03:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
if (client.Entity.FirstRebonClass != 0 && client.Entity.SecondRebornClass != 0)
{
AddSpell(Enums.SpellID.Bless);
}

that would be simple checker added while player is 2nd Rbned
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2012, 14:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
if (client.Entity.FirstRebonClass != 0 && client.Entity.SecondRebornClass != 0)
{
AddSpell(Enums.SpellID.Bless);
}

that would be simple checker added while player is 2nd Rbned
awesome ill try it out when im home
Old 08/09/2012, 15:38   #18

Or you can simply place it inside the reborn void which is called when you reborn.

The void, without anything else except adding bless would look like

Code:
public bool Reborn(byte toClass)
{
         if (Entity.Reborn == 2)
                AddSpell(new Spell(true) { ID = 9876 });
}
Obviously you will have all the calculations for 1st and 2nd rb, as well as spell changes etc. But you get the idea of what you need for the bless to be added.
Old 08/09/2012, 17:19   #19

well it worked .. thnx guys .. u really helped .. i think ill start sharing the game with friends but i got a problem sharing it .. i gave the server file to a friend and we both were online on hamachi and the server was running 100% but when he log in it says "server maintenance or network congested" ?!
Old 08/09/2012, 19:16   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
well it worked .. thnx guys .. u really helped .. i think ill start sharing the game with friends but i got a problem sharing it .. i gave the server file to a friend and we both were online on hamachi and the server was running 100% but when he log in it says "server maintenance or network congested" ?!
well if the Players cannot Enter the server and having black screen this means there is no connection between them and the server and this can be due to :-

1 - The Hamachi connection is ****** up either in ur hamachi or him
2 - his loader Connecting to Authport differs from the Auth port that ur server make connection to

what i mean by that Check their loader , ur connection and configuration,ini
Old 08/09/2012, 19:43   #21

Quote:
well if the Players cannot Enter the server and having black screen this means there is no connection between them and the server and this can be due to :-

1 - The Hamachi connection is ****** up either in ur hamachi or him
2 - his loader Connecting to Authport differs from the Auth port that ur server make connection to

what i mean by that Check their loader , ur connection and configuration,ini
well in the network he got online status "green" and the same at his hamachi im green not blue nor red
and the server was running because i was in .. when he showed me what happened it was like this
when he presses enter "the loading comes but it dont load and gives black screen for a moment and its like its not responding and it gives "close program or wait for program to respond" when he wait for program to respond it redirects to log-in again saying "server maintenance or network congested"
Old 08/09/2012, 23:34   #22

Quote:
well in the network he got online status "green" and the same at his hamachi im green not blue nor red
and the server was running because i was in .. when he showed me what happened it was like this
when he presses enter "the loading comes but it dont load and gives black screen for a moment and its like its not responding and it gives "close program or wait for program to respond" when he wait for program to respond it redirects to log-in again saying "server maintenance or network congested"
Perfect So this means that he is Either using loader which isnt matching the configuration.ini Details and Probably its Auth Port make sure that Auth port in his loader is the same as your configuration.ini and GamePort too Hope this helps
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 00:07   #23

i didnt try to login with a loader .. when i login into my server on my pc i login using a patcher called "Eternal-co" which helps the ability of pirate and its working fine at my pc .. and when i gave it to him it was on a USB .. copy/paste .. so nothing 've changed
Old 08/10/2012, 00:21   #24

Quote:
i didnt try to login with a loader .. when i login into my server on my pc i login using a patcher called "Eternal-co" which helps the ability of pirate and its working fine at my pc .. and when i gave it to him it was on a USB .. copy/paste .. so nothing 've changed
try using this Loader for both of u and lets see how it work .. give it a try

Old 08/10/2012, 00:27   #25

Quote:
try using Loader for both of u and lets see how it work .. give it a try
Kai .. ill try it out when he wakes up tomorrow .. its 1 am over here tho. ^^ hope it works .