Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewestCOServer Problem

Discussion on NewestCOServer Problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face NewestCOServer Problem

im a beginner tho. but im going to courses and i swear im doing my best to be "acceptable" in programming but my server was working so fine but when i write a command in the chat like "/cps 9999" nothing happens .. some ppl told me im a GM/PM by name but not in the database so i hope u tell me how to make myself a letterly GM/PM with working commands ..
2nd problem .. after 1 day playing on my server .. my server disconnected .. and when i open NewestCOServer it freezes for a moment .. then lags .. and closes it self
Old 08/06/2012, 16:09   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrC[HM] View Post
im a beginner tho. but im going to courses and i swear im doing my best to be "acceptable" in programming but my server was working so fine but when i write a command in the chat like "/cps 9999" nothing happens .. some ppl told me im a GM/PM by name but not in the database so i hope u tell me how to make myself a letterly GM/PM with working commands ..
2nd problem .. after 1 day playing on my server .. my server disconnected .. and when i open NewestCOServer it freezes for a moment .. then lags .. and closes it self
It has been a while since I toyed with NewestCoServer, however I believe you need to set the status of the account to either '[GM]' or '[PM]' depending on which level you need to be to access the commands you desire.

Usually you can do this by typing /accounts into the console after you run your server. But this may be different for your source.
Old 08/06/2012, 16:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
It has been a while since I toyed with NewestCoServer, however I believe you need to set the status of the account to either '[GM]' or '[PM]' depending on which level you need to be to access the commands you desire.

Usually you can do this by typing /accounts into the console after you run your server. But this may be different for your source.
No in another topic he made he put a pic .. he Had [GM][PM] both .. so i think the problem is while using newest co server u cant use both
Old 08/06/2012, 23:49   #4

try @ or # or any think
Old 08/07/2012, 12:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameralzlam10 View Post
try @ or # or any think
I dont think NewestCOServers > Chat.cs dont use @ or #
Old 08/07/2012, 13:02   #6

Don't even use that source anyways.
Old 08/07/2012, 13:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
No in another topic he made he put a pic .. he Had [GM][PM] both .. so i think the problem is while using newest co server u cant use both
I'm sure you can whatever you want in your name, but the state of the account needs to be EITHER [GM]/[PM] or whatever you add into the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
I dont think NewestCOServers > Chat.cs dont use @ or #
It depends on if they changed it, it is usually '/', however I prefer '@' and now use '#' myself.