Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where are the real servers?

Discussion on Where are the real servers? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/31/2012, 14:31   #16

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
You should try Trinity's new server Glory. It's mid rate and, believe me, it's enjoyable. I actually spent some time playing it as a player, and it was started like 2 weeks ago. The server is mid-rate, and believe me, there's no one with gears maxed out yet.

should read at the right top of the website.
Old 07/31/2012, 14:33   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Trinity is pay to win, aka utter ****.
Old 07/31/2012, 18:12   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I take it you didn't try out the new server, Glory.

VIP status that everybody can get from voting ? Unique garments/accessories/mounts (cosmetic benefits) ? Dragon Souls everybody can get from random bosses spawning regularly ? hurr durr so much pay to win.. get your facts straight.

It may obviously not be as "fair" as L2H concerning donations but it's really enjoyable and the gap between VIP players and normal players isn't game-breaking at all, not anymore at least.

Trinity (Glory) is pretty much the only alternative for people like me who dislike CO classic 1.0 and like all that new fancy **** on recent patches you guys hate so much (**** me, right ?) yet looking for a serious, balanced and stable server with real and not ridiculous features, and a good community.. but hey, just my two cents.

@OP
As stated above, if you also wanna try a soon-to-come flabbergasting PVP server, check out HybridCO
Old 07/31/2012, 18:12   #19

Quote:
Let me get this straight, you say L2H is not 'pay to win' because your prices are ... 'not' reasonable, yet, Trinity which doesn't sell anything cheap nor does it sell stuff that get you to the top in minutes is.

Nice reasoning, seriously, play or read about the server before talking about it, please? .... PLEASE!?

Exactly, what is your vendetta against Trinity?
Old 07/31/2012, 18:52   #20

What's there to read, i have to sign up to read anything and their forums dont work, i make the assumption that trinity is pay to win because most retarded servers are.

And i dont have any 'vendetta' against Trinity, Its just the same as 99% of all servers out there, so what do you expect lol?
Old 07/31/2012, 19:01   #21

Quote:
What's there to read, i have to sign up to read anything and their forums dont work, i make the assumption that trinity is pay to win because most retarded servers are.

And i dont have any 'vendetta' against Trinity, I just the same as 99% of all servers out there, so what do you expect lol?
Considering Trinity is up since 2010 and I am the developer, I'd expect more than just some prejudices.

OP: As already stated, you should try Glory (from Trinity) or if you want PVP you should try HybridCO.
Old 07/31/2012, 19:36   #22

That doesnt make it any different from any other server im sorry to say.
Old 07/31/2012, 19:56   #23

Thread changed into war zone...

might be what You're looking for, donations are cheap and there is nothing to overpower donators, they just get things faster and You can buy donation points from them. To max out gears it should take around a month or two for a normal player. There are some unique events and the community is amazing.
Old 08/04/2012, 11:12   #24

conkur~sx

Quote:

And i dont have any 'vendetta' against Trinity, Its just the same as 99% of all servers out there, so what do you expect lol?
You know, (I'll get infraction'd for this) but I really have myself a lawl when reading your posts. Any idea why? Didn't think so. You seem to think your work is by far better than anyone's around you. You spit criticism easy but take it harshly. And no I am not criticizing in terms of l2h, I love Lateralus (<3). But for 2 years now, I've watched as anyone begins to state their mind, ...or advertise their server, ...or release their work/implementations, ...or constructively criticize, you are immediately their to tell them they are wrong and YOU are right. You seem to know the correct answer for everything, which I highly doubt, and it's annoying to see you call Alex out on his work like that. Although l2h has not hit its climax yet, (nothing against any staff), I, with many others, can agree that trinity is better at this point. And whose to say I'm right? Definitely not me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I would just really like to see you take someone else's opinion into consideration before criticizing and correcting others.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 12:16   #25

I call things how I see them, and I post accordingly, not my fault that people cant handle being told bluntly and to the point how someone views something, that's a fault with themselves, not with me.
Old 08/04/2012, 12:32   #26

guys...by the way .... stop taking this topic to it's limit ("LOCKED") ... and take this question seriously ... there isn't any server trying to copy the original but replacing the ideea with an old patch like 52.. I Loved Hellmouth ideea....but he quitted ... i want that back ... if someone can make it like that or at least 50% ....PM ME ! Ok,donating is good for keeping the servers alive...but make as CO does.... 3 dbs....10 dollars ... or smth like that.... not 10 $ for 1 KK CPS ..... **** !
Old 08/04/2012, 12:58   #27

Because that's the way he is. He criticizes everyone but "can't afford" to be wrong, not even once. Why? Because of his ****** ego. I love l2h, evan and richie too but i feel like you don't belong next to the kind of people richie and evan are. You're very mean my friend, do not consider yourself a somekind of *** nor anything beyond us, even if we don't have the programming skills (which i don't give a **** about them) you have that doesn't mean we cannot do something better than you at any given time.
in other words, bcoz i don't give a **** about infractions, you're an ***, and you'll become a friendless person, even here and even in the real life.
Old 08/04/2012, 13:25   #28

lol, I'm not better than any other coder here, I've said this countless times, I'm just blunt and to the point and people don't like that, that's all I do, cut the **** and get to the point.

I don't have an ego, if you have valid points then I'll listen, if you actually know what your talking about then I'll listen, if your polite then I'll listen, if you put the effort in then ill support you, if you perform research and put that research into practice then I'll listen.

If you do the opposite then I'm not going to give 2 ***** about your opinion, I'm not going to care about what you have to say, and I'll be blunt about it.
Old 08/04/2012, 15:52   #29

Actually there's a diffrence between TrinityCo and other 99% of servers, TrinityCo actually got a developer that can code pretty good, other 5375 + servers ARE ALL, well 99.9% running off the leaked base of trinity, I'm not saying its not pay2win, or it is, because I've never tried it before, I'm just saying whats obvious.
Old 08/04/2012, 16:53   #30

I dont need your support coz im done with everything thats co related. even if i needed i wouldnt come to you even if it was the last option. bye baby