Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Rating on my Infinity Website(Game inspired by CO)

Discussion on [Request] Rating on my Infinity Website(Game inspired by CO) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Rating on my Infinity Website(Game inspired by CO)

please rate 1-10 and if u rate low tell me what 2 add 2 make it better thanks :P

@Rixus Favorite Template! TY for the template its exactly what i was looking for and thanks for using all da info i told u!

Please no flamming I'm just seeing what needs to b done 2 make it better :P then ima go to bed or code source a lil :S

Link:
Old 01/19/2009, 09:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
Site design isn't bad - but lacks all forms of professionalism.

"2" instead of to, grammar errors, a flash chat for live support?

I also recommend you do not include your email as basic text - very easy for spam bots to pick those up.
Old 01/19/2009, 09:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoven View Post
please rate 1-10 and if u rate low tell me what 2 add 2 make it better thanks :P

@Rixus Favorite Template! TY for the template its exactly what i was looking for and thanks for using all da info i told u!

Please no flamming I'm just seeing what needs to b done 2 make it better :P then ima go to bed or code source a lil :S

Link:
Nice website, i see one thing your taking from CO - Buying items for rl money.

If your games is based on CO and it uses ANYTHING from the real CO such as client then that is illegal the game should not be profitable
Old 01/19/2009, 10:40   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Have the forum in-built in the website, so you dont get directed anywhere else. Also try to not use freewebs, it sucks -.-'
Old 01/19/2009, 10:58   #5

elite*gold: 20
Also, the picture in the background of the chick with the sword, is copyrighted by Ninja Theory and/or Sony Computer Entertainment. It's from the video game Heavenly Sword.
Old 01/19/2009, 12:02   #6

this website has been designer by rixus "my boyfriend" and the copyright of heavenly sword has been allowed. if you do not believe me write them an email.
this website has been maded folowing the needs of hoven. thats is why the forum is NOT inserted into the website itself.

the images have not been compressed in a website friendly format this is why its kinda hard to load.

btw TEXT has been added by hoven himself.

edit
for the forum i think that freewebs don't allow the use of MYSQL database
Old 01/19/2009, 18:01   #7

**** so i need to change a lot? D: