Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IMPORTANT! ALL CODERS READ!

Discussion on IMPORTANT! ALL CODERS READ! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/18/2009, 15:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
here:
all in one
Quote:
* Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition - Productivity that is ideal for first time or casual Windows programming
* Visual C# 2008 Express Edition – A great combination of power and productivity for the Windows developer
* Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition – Horsepower with a finer degree of control than other Express Editions
* Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition – An easy-to-use environment for dynamic Web application development
* SQL Server 2005 Express and SQL Server Compact Edition – A powerful and easy-to-use set of databases to complement each Express Edition
Quote:

Quote:
pass for rar is: godofinternet

chears
Old 01/18/2009, 16:39   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
Key terms thar.
#Develop is okay, but seeing as Microsoft makes the language, I prefer their compiler. Plus I'm already too used to it.
Old 01/18/2009, 16:47   #18

ZOMG I can't get to a webpage time for a new computer.
Old 01/18/2009, 17:07   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk1nny View Post
ZOMG I can't get to a webpage time for a new computer.
zomgtimetouseaproxy.

sneakme.net.
Old 01/19/2009, 05:38   #20

Lol the way people use threads to flame / have chats with people makes me laugh.