Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Qonquer Online, Are we still the best?

Discussion on Qonquer Online, Are we still the best? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2009, 19:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellCo View Post
Qonquer was the best at one point, Until you turned into money grabbers like TQ, you don't care-less about the players, all you care about is the source of income, i belive Private servers was brought out for fun not for a source of income.
1. they do not make any profits from this server
2. q has put in 3k of his own money to make this server, and only now he has asked for donations
Old 01/19/2009, 21:04   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluckyunknown45654554 View Post
1. they do not make any profits from this server
2. q has put in 3k of his own money to make this server, and only now he has asked for donations
Thanks for that... i couldnt have said better myself..

4 Years work, 3000 GBP spent and now because 4 years later we ask for donations to help cover lost money, server fee's we are so bad rofl
Old 01/19/2009, 23:00   #33

hmmm i read long time ago on this forum that qo actualy still the server from co .. but the true will never know ... and how come that all this coders from here are not able to make a good server .. and qo come and bang it have a good working server ... in that time ..

is not my business like i said before great time it was on qo .. i played on qo even before to be mobs and npc only some empty maps and 6 players :P..

MayfairWhite tell me something why now is no more that good events that was a time ago like db drops, mets drops, money drops and other ? even the pk event is more less now .. my opinion is that: if they will make again that events no one will donate for the game... and + the rates are even worse than co .. i`m archer but i get more good items from hunt in co than qo and now to lvl in qo is hard to .. pointles to play there + u don't know when a WIPE will come again like it was so many times .. i`m wrong or not ?

this is only my opinion and i don't care for others.. so pls don't flame me is just MY OPINION ..

and the true was that they did help me one time to remake my char .. but now is gone to .. :P and on co i still have the old one...

i will like to donate but only if i can get my old char back lol .. 3 years of play there .. and i know is not posible because of the rules ..

chears and good job ..
Old 01/22/2009, 20:49   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronoszeu View Post
hmmm i read long time ago on this forum that qo actualy still the server from co .. but the true will never know ... and how come that all this coders from here are not able to make a good server .. and qo come and bang it have a good working server ... in that time ..

is not my business like i said before great time it was on qo .. i played on qo even before to be mobs and npc only some empty maps and 6 players :P..

MayfairWhite tell me something why now is no more that good events that was a time ago like db drops, mets drops, money drops and other ? even the pk event is more less now .. my opinion is that: if they will make again that events no one will donate for the game... and + the rates are even worse than co .. i`m archer but i get more good items from hunt in co than qo and now to lvl in qo is hard to .. pointles to play there + u don't know when a WIPE will come again like it was so many times .. i`m wrong or not ?

this is only my opinion and i don't care for others.. so pls don't flame me is just MY OPINION ..

and the true was that they did help me one time to remake my char .. but now is gone to .. :P and on co i still have the old one...

i will like to donate but only if i can get my old char back lol .. 3 years of play there .. and i know is not posible because of the rules ..

chears and good job ..

You have got to be kidding me? and do you mean Steal when you say "Still from co" i dont quite understand, and qo wasnt just instantly made, it took around 3-4 years to become stable, and what can i say QO staff was always limited to 3-4 people active and programming, as for other private servers they tend to have alot more people doing SOmthing... I think it pretty much comes down to the leader of the gang wouldnt you say? Steve = Q spent insane amounts of time and effort getting it working, thats because he enjoys what he does, hence hes so good at it........

As for rates and chars and wipes and any other random shit you just mentioned, the rates now are exactly the same as CO for exp, alot better drop rates and our QP + Gold output is 100% better than CO.

AND THERE ARE NO MORE CHAR WIPES AND HAVNT BEEN FOR 6 MONTHS, IF ANY SERVER PAYMENTS ARE NOT MET I WILL PAY THEM OUT OF MY OWN POCKET.
~SIGNED *Frankie[DM]*

Im currently working on a QuestPoint system that allows players to do a large variaty of "Once a day" Quests that reward QuestPoints, with these points to can purchase things from the QuestPoint shop which also allows you to check your QuestPoints, the quests consist of a huge variation of player transformations.

Lottory is finished, just getting the runnpc working so i dont have to mess around with 50 rate scripts, once thats done and i can tweak rates after maint until perfect (Altho they almost are) it will be released as part of a huge release.

Once the 1 vs 1 (For a stake) dynamic map is complete, this npc will allow you to chose a stake to challenge another player, Once you enter the stake and +Send Challenge+ the player.id will recieve a console message saying "You have been challenged to a duel by **CHARNAME* Go to the 1 Vs 1 npc to accept" once the Challenged has accepted he and the challenger will be teleported to there own pk arena map using a dynamic map, this simply takes the player.id and uses it for the dynamic map id, which means the only player that can get in there is the 2 fighting (or a GM using @mm), upon the winner killing his apponent and only 1 map connection is read the +player.id+ on the map will be teleported to an npc to claim the total stake the other player had bet..

I think its quite clear having given what we are working on that we are nothing like tq as there latest release is nothing more than a chance to grab money from there players, anything they released lately that would help the average player without paypal?

Thanks Frankie[DM]
Old 01/22/2009, 20:57   #35

I got on Qonquer and quit playing like 20 mins later. I personally dont recomend this server for real pking fun.
Old 01/22/2009, 20:59   #36

@MayfairWhite : About the exp rates, I`d like to tell you my experience. IMO you should change the exp rate to 1,5x (maybe even to 2x). This is simply because leveling at QO is slower than at CO, since CO added potency. This is just an opinion though

By the way, any chances of adding you to some kind of IM? I`d like to meet you since you seem to be a very good talk partner. PM me if you wish :P
Old 01/22/2009, 23:09   #37

MayfairWhite ... instead of saying that I miss taped a word u could answer to my questions .. but you passed on and explained me what will come .. and it was not 4 5 years to make the server i told u i play from 2005 when it was first release and at short time it was a full working server till now they are no so many improves there .. and about the still i read it on this forum it was something like "and for qo all we know it was still from tq" , i didn't say i`m 100% sure lol

and all team will need to think again about the rates ..when u say private u expect something more good, more good xp rate and more good quality drops .. i hunted 1 week and don't find any super only some craps of refinded and some uniq .. and a elite if i remember .. lol to don't say about qp`s that u find 5 in one mount .. i remember when i need it to rb .. lol and for the gold maybe u are right is a little more high like u go ape and u find some goldbar time to time .. and lots of +1 craps items but the xp is worse than co just go and kill mobs for the first lvl u will see

and if u talking about now days for the qps, ya they are allot because DONATE for qps came lol

i don't say the qo it was or is not good but only that it was much more good before ..

hope that something will change on qo server and i will be very happy to come back like many others..

chears
Old 01/22/2009, 23:13   #38

good ...i agree with u 100 pct...
Old 01/22/2009, 23:36   #39

elite*gold: 20
Simply Put:

Imo, answer to your question is a no
Old 01/22/2009, 23:43   #40

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Indeed QO is a nice server, but i liked it better when it was still a pvp one.
Old 01/23/2009, 00:09   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronoszeu View Post
and all team will need to think again about the rates ..when u say private u expect something more good, more good xp rate and more good quality drops .. i hunted 1 week and don't find any super only some craps of refinded and some uniq .. and a elite if i rememberOMG, in a week, you expect to find a super????? For a server that has gone to alpha, sdo you really expect that? .. lol to don't say about qp`s that u find 5 in one mount2 sctters in pheasants, found 2 hero cards, a "bad" drop rate right?.. i remember when i need it to rb .. lol and for the gold maybe u are right is a little more high like u go ape and u find some goldbar time to time .. and lots of +1 craps items but the xp is worse than co just go and kill mobs for the first lvl u will see yup, the exp is to that of Co 1.0, deal with it, what it will tke you 10 mins more to level? Just OFTG you'll gain it back easily

and if u talking about now days for the qps, ya they are allot because DONATE for qps came lol Have you got a beter system for people to donate? if so, im listening

i don't say the qo it was or is not good but only that it was much more good before ..

hope that something will change on qo server and i will be very happy to come back like many others..
chears
Old 01/23/2009, 01:34   #42

unluckyunknown45654554 who asked you something ? please leave us and play some games .. we trying to say our opinion and we w8 answers from qo not from u ..

and yes in 1 week i find more that 1 super on co (craps but i find) .. (1 week it was example is more longer on qo)

i bet u didn't play before qo ..
(and yes u can find others donating option .. for ex i did donate because they helped me)
.... i will stop here because we go nowhere ..
for my the life is same with or without qo .. and when i replayed it was not in intention to come some one like you and make unknown feedback it was for qo .. maybe they will think and for 100% they will have more players . . because the game is not only to level is for **** to :P

chears
Old 01/23/2009, 09:09   #43

Qonqer Online just plain old sucks every one knows that because its just like TQ. 1 you should up the exp rate more and the prof rate and the drop rate. 2 give starter packs to make it a better place. (Starter packs with atleast full unique or elite) 3 when people donate give them stuff for donating and NOT just VIP services. "give free plvling since barly ever do i see archers plvling" "o and do more pk tournaments so then the 130 tros and fire taos arent pking noobs"

("ATLEAST MAKE A OFF CHARECTER TO TEST OUT HOW HARD THE SERVER IS"" AND NO COMMANDS FOR THAT CHARECTER")

Just face it no one really likes qonquer only people that like TQ

"But in TQ theres more support and WAY more people to plvl u and help u get gears in Qonquer its all stuck up **** that dont help out and if u ask them for help they make u kos"

well have fun trying to get people for ur server

when u make it funner and easier people might join and donate

(((("""make it so people can only donate to get point cards to so then u make a profit"""))))
Old 01/23/2009, 20:01   #44

Quote:
unluckyunknown45654554 who asked you something ?
If so, cronoszeu, who did ask YOU? (Then again, who did ask me? )
Old 01/23/2009, 22:38   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
If so, cronoszeu, who did ask YOU? (Then again, who did ask me? )

I asked MayfairWhite :P maybe they will see whats going on and decide to make again the old and nice qo :P

chears
Closed Thread