Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help making a server.

Discussion on Help making a server. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help making a server.

I want to make a server based on how conquer 2.0 is right now. i obviously would like an increase in exp and drops, but I would like to get it where other stuff is in it too. I need a coder that would be able to help me out with it.
Old 07/25/2012, 09:18   #2

I also want to become president ) ! You will find a codder for you only if you will pay him
Old 07/28/2012, 18:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodayo69 View Post
I also want to become president ) ! You will find a codder for you only if you will pay him
Pointless post, absolutely not helpful to anyone in this community. Stop trying to increase your post count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki1 View Post
I want to make a server based on how conquer 2.0 is right now. i obviously would like an increase in exp and drops, but I would like to get it where other stuff is in it too. I need a coder that would be able to help me out with it.
Firstly, as you have what I can assume no coding knowledge I would advise you against this anyway. Attempting to run a pre-existing, public, conquer source still requires coding knowledge for it to progress and for you to fix bugs.

Second, no coder will work for free. So in order for you to find someone to help you, you will have to offer them some sort of payment system. But again, as you have no known knowledge of coding I doubt anyone will take you seriously enough to offer their services.

The conquer private server community is full of badly run servers with the sole purpose to their existance to make a 'quick buck' for their owners. I implore you to rethink what you wish to do and maybe attempt to understand coding before you embark on a private server.

And lastly, not many servers are running with the pirates patch, and I am not sure any server is running on the Chi patch, so you search for a source that will have that will be futile.

P.S: Please please please rethink this
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
coder needed, help needed, new server