Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making my own CO related game

Discussion on Making my own CO related game within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/16/2009, 08:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
I haha I'll check it on my iPod right now just got off my comp
Old 01/16/2009, 08:34   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoven View Post
I haha I'll check it on my iPod right now just got off my comp
Ok, well I'm going to go watch some TV and go to sleep. I'll start on an CSS/HTML code tomorrow. Also if you would like I could make a banner. Just give me a render and I'll do it.
Old 01/16/2009, 09:29   #18

@playboy wast of time to spend energy in this, grant is like this, he takes credits, donations for what isn't his. like he did on crystalco. he asked donations to run a basic LOTF or basic powersource.
after helping him out he will run away and saying you hacked him like he did befor. Rixus helped him with a LOTF source and some stuff after that he run saying he got hacked.

the worst is only that he dear asking donations to run a server that he didn't code and not even customized. if i was you i won't spend time in this and as he said he's learning html he propably learn css and php after that.

anyway this project is way to big for him and as you can see, on his website "template" on the left side is his project and on the right you'll be playing on an lotf source.

my point is that this is just some other private server that runs a basic lotf or powersource.

if he really had a good team he won't be posting his project here he would have started it already. like he say he's only 14 and somehow a project leader yeah right
Old 01/16/2009, 15:30   #19

Haha tV was getting donations bcuz my comp got hacked

Y else would I need em I'm not greedy

N yah think whatever u want, I'll b laughing when my " pserver" comes out n it's pro because me n 2 others worked on it. N btw it's a co inspired game were going from scratch so y don't u go flam some1 else. atleast I'm trying to get a fun server for pol to play

N ur just sitting here wasting your time saying people suck .... If ur so good let me see ur server

And u got some ***** saying I faked getting hacked....
I have been using my moms comp for days, so y don't u f off n go do somthing productive

Ur pry the jerk who hacked me
Old 01/16/2009, 17:48   #20

Well i say goodluck to you, iv even tried this, i used the CsGL libary when i tried. It wasnt the Graphics bit that got me though, it was the concept of the workload i had to do. I ended up making a basic map and gave up with it =/.
Old 01/16/2009, 19:37   #21

I'll b laughing when my " pserver" comes out n it's pro because me n 2 others worked on it.

only that sentence of what you said is showing who you really are.

for the rest accusing me of hacking you won't help you.

and about my server it won't be published until its finished

btw suggestion for you. planning to make a source from scratch and having a pro coder c++ in your team can you please explain me why you won't make the source and client in c++?
Old 01/16/2009, 23:29   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuko View Post
I'll b laughing when my " pserver" comes out n it's pro because me n 2 others worked on it.

only that sentence of what you said is showing who you really are.

for the rest accusing me of hacking you won't help you.

and about my server it won't be published until its finished

btw suggestion for you. planning to make a source from scratch and having a pro coder c++ in your team can you please explain me why you won't make the source and client in c++?
Dude, just gtfo already. No one wants you here.

Do you know how to code HTML, CSS or PHP. No thats what I thought. And do you know how to photoshop. Ohhhh once again thats what I thought.

Now do your self a favor and gtfo.
Old 01/17/2009, 01:40   #23

@play...

lol you don't even know me so you can't say what i can or can't do. and I can code in HTML + css & PHP & asp and aswel in photoshop btw it much easyer by making your designe in photoshop and then extract it into slices saving as website. then you just put it into dreamwaver and the job is almost dun.

but nvm about what you think

maybe now you can gtfo
Old 01/17/2009, 01:51   #24

@yuko ***** ur dumb.... dont judge me on what i can do because u dont know me either....

n ur C++ statements was stupid we are coding it in C++ both the source and client
Old 01/17/2009, 01:54   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoven View Post
@yuko ***** ur dumb.... dont judge me on what i can do because u dont know me either....

n ur C++ statements was stupid we are coding it in C++ both the source and client
Is it going to be 3D or 2D?

And if you're having trouble in C#, C++ will kill you.
Old 01/17/2009, 01:58   #26

My friends older brother is coding in C++ and im helping and hes doing it for a project in college. Also ima reopen my co pserver in C#, n yah

hes gonna teach me more and then yah ill take over when he gets busy with college again i think
Old 01/17/2009, 02:00   #27

i know you very well

besides this isn't even your project if its your friends for college why did you made a website?
why do you say you're owner ...
Old 01/17/2009, 02:05   #28

LOL y not learn both? the more you know the more handy you are.... now get a life and go flam a dif post or bug some1 else X_X
Old 01/17/2009, 02:29   #29

you will get confused between the two anyway i won't post anymore this would look like a chat
Old 01/17/2009, 02:45   #30

if u say so lolz if u wana talk im on my website chatroom with Rixus and Masterkilla discussing my game lol