Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Anti-botting

Discussion on [Help] Anti-botting within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Anti-botting

Well I know some of you are going to think i'm a total ****** or stupid or whatever you are going to think but. I am wanting to try to create a anti-bot system for a 5565 client? How would I get started?
Old 07/21/2012, 17:00   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Make it in the server, not the client. Or possibly both. Basically keep track of what people do and disconnect/ban if they do something too fast and too often, etc. Use your imagination.
Old 07/21/2012, 19:05   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
If you're asking how to get started, it's not going to be a very effective system.
Realize that the people who even bother making hacks for private servers are pretty good at what they do in general.
Old 07/21/2012, 22:00   #4

A good way to learn security is by learning how to exploit.
So start out by learning how to create a bot, that way you'll know how it works.
If you know how it works, then it's just a matter of time to figure out how to block it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any methods of anti-botting?
10/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hya, Guys , does anyone knows some methods of anti botting (aim,hunt..(sv)) . I've tried to make smth that detects process &kill but they can change the name , also I can't make kill process by id cuz pid is always changing..so..I got no ideas! Thanks
Anti-botting for co?
08/03/2011 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Is there any method to stop using bots on my co server?( aim,auto ..etc..)
Anti Youtube Botting & YT-Tipps
07/26/2011 - Main - 19 Replies
Hallo Leute. Ich bin noch sehr neu hier und bin mir sehrwohl darüber im klaren das ich mir mit diesem Thread mehr Feinde als Freunde mache. Aber das ist mir eigentlich egal. Warum? Das werdet ihr vlt. verstehen wenn ihr den Thread lest. Ich selbst habe mehrere sehr gut laufende YT-Accounts. Siehe: ‪Kanal von N0bodyyy‬‏ - YouTube Wäre mein bestes Video dort nicht gesperrt worden, hätte ich mit sicherheit 20 Millionen Views und gut 20k Subs. Ich werde euch später im Thread...
Anti-botting for pserver??help
02/05/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello epvp, I have a co private server 5165 and I need anti-botting system ! did someone knows where I can find one? cuz there are alot of botters !:(
Stupid Anti-Botting System (THQICE)
09/24/2009 - Dragonica - 12 Replies
Hi everybody, I'm wondering if any of you have found a way around that gay anti botting system in THQICE. The one where a pop up message appears and makes you answer a question. It's kinda hard to keep botting since I'm leaving my computer on overnight..:mad: So please, if any of you know a way around this, or Kane, if you can whip something up against this with your pro skills, I'll be really grateful.:handsdown: Thanks!;)