Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Magic skills

Discussion on [Help]Magic skills within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Magic skills

hey all,

i added cure and healing rain and other spells to my server but i can't heal myself or anyone else unless i'm on pk mode or team mode so my question was how can i make it that it works when ur on capture and peace to i tried to change the pk maps and non pk maps but no succes also tried to make the type 6 and then added this SingleTargetSkillMagicHeal = 6,
still not working

i hope that someone can help me with this

thanks already
Old 01/11/2009, 16:53   #2

Find where it checks if you're on PK mode and add a logical or for using heal? >_>
Old 01/11/2009, 17:53   #3

kk tnx i'll try

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Files, Sword Skills, Magic Skills, Buffs, and Weapons
01/31/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 65 Replies
New Discovered Files ^_^ These Files which i discovered came from other people but sword skill files are my works cause im a melee type character Sword skills ^_^ For Force Bladders And Force Shileders FB /FS skil_1h_001.efx - FlashDraw skil_1h_002.efx - Impact Stab skil_1h_005.efx - Force Stab (FB, FS)
super[SKILLS] for Sura Black Magic
02/18/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies
Ok, so video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRgL41G8cw&fea ture=player_embedded Download: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21482796/PACK.zi p
NEW AMAZING SKILLS FOR SURA BLACK MAGIC !! ONLY HERE !! [CENTEK]
04/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hi. Look at this : YouTube - YouTube - Metin2 - Prezentacja Skilli Dla Sury BMa - New Amazing Sura Skills DOWNLOAD : PACK.zip It's new amazing skill for sura black magic !
Does it possible to unify one wand for three middle magic skills?
02/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
well, although fireball, Ice spear and thunder are strong magic but they all need their special wands. If can unified with one wand that will be wonderful. Is it possible?