Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to insert the blowfishkey

Discussion on Where to insert the blowfishkey within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to insert the blowfishkey

Ok guys I been researching and I learnt how to find most blowfish keys in a protected pserver. I use all kind of hex edits but I keep getting stuck on where to place the Bf at. I know what to search for! But I just do not know where to place the bf because everytime I place the bf after one of the "." I save and put it in a client and it never loads up. So I know im doing something wrong! If im getting errors! Please help xD!

bump!

Tags
blowfish, hex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]7th skills insert
04/08/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello! I have got a really simple question. :) I would like to know how I can insert the new 7th skills into my rev. 2019 game file? Please help me!
How to insert ???
04/16/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How to insert diacritics in my client ??? ş ţ ă î ??? FAST PLS:(
Acid Estox Unprotector + BlowfishKey Dumper
09/05/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
This utility will unprotect your acid estox.exe (anti-cheat protection) create a completely unprotected version of the exe wich you can use for aimbotting or w/e you like. Instructions Step1. Download The attached archive and copy it to your Acid Estox Folder. Step2. Run AcidEstox Unprotector.exe From your Acid Estox Folder. Step3. Wait for the program to finish Step4. Run The newely Created File called AcidEstoxUnprotected.exe Step5. Enjoy
question| insert
09/26/2009 - WarRock - 0 Replies
anyone can tell me pleas how can i use this key ? im trying to make the hack menu to apear but it doesnt work do i have to ppress something more ?? :X
questioon | insert
09/26/2009 - WarRock - 2 Replies
how do i use this key ?