Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a lil bit help

Discussion on Need a lil bit help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a lil bit help

So. i have my co private server, but when i like wanna go to lab for db or wanna trade money for cps, it doesnt remove/add anything before i relog, im using powersource. Anyone know what is the problem? Is it my problem or is that problem with powersource, since i heard powersource is using some other connection than other LOTF sources(i mean external database)
Old 01/06/2009, 22:55   #2

MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(1088001));
Figure out where 2 Paste it
Old 01/06/2009, 23:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(1088001));
Figure out where 2 Paste it
Already is in there, still doesnt work, it removes the item after relogging.
Old 01/07/2009, 01:56   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
You're not sending the packet. Search for /silver or something, and you will see that the client sending a packet there, thats silver packet. CPs id is 30 ( i think ), and the value should be your current CPs.

Goodluck
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2009, 05:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
You're not sending the packet. Search for /silver or something, and you will see that the client sending a packet there, thats silver packet. CPs id is 30 ( i think ), and the value should be your current CPs.

Goodluck
Never tried that. Imma try it . And yes. it seems to work now. big thanks

*EDIT : I got another problem aswell, when i'm trying to make my own npc, and name it as i want, it wont name it like i want. It names the npc like normal npc's ex. captainwang,taoistmoon etc. Anyone knows what i might do wrong that i cant edit the npc names?
Old 01/07/2009, 16:51   #6

bump
Old 01/07/2009, 18:19   #7

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Please do not doublepost. The thing tanel did for LOTF in the database was just to clear it up for whoever uses it, its not supposed to appear that name in-game. Go to your client folder and edit NPC.ini, in there you can change your stuffs.
Old 01/07/2009, 23:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Please do not doublepost. The thing tanel did for LOTF in the database was just to clear it up for whoever uses it, its not supposed to appear that name in-game. Go to your client folder and edit NPC.ini, in there you can change your stuffs.
Thanks. Knew this one before too, just wanted to ask, taht maybe it is possible to change soething in source so i wouldn't have to edit the npc names everytime i upgrade anything.