Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem While Set The New Offsets

Discussion on Problem While Set The New Offsets within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem While Set The New Offsets

There a problem i had it when i done update offsets Monster Disappeared And teh player looks Pheasent, Some pictures

I had updated :
1-HitPoints
2-Name & NameLength
3-X
4-Y
5-HairStyle
6-Reborns
7-Classes

so iam trying to fix it.

Old 07/01/2012, 17:34   #2

i cant stop laughing ..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/01/2012, 17:37   #3

Received Thanks: 1,142
You either updated the offsets for the monster spawn packet into the character spawn packet (same thing, different offsets.) or took someone else's code without knowing what it did.
Old 07/01/2012, 17:39   #4

No, i just made what i did i updated it already before and i could see monster without hp but i shall delete my entity due to some problems

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem using Attack Speed Offsets..
05/06/2011 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
hi im currently playing on et EP2 im a a knight dual and i found the offset code for attack speed , in game my speed is alot i have tried lowering from 10 to 5 and under and i disconnect within a minute or 2 , is there something im doing wrong or do i need a bypass? btw if it helps im on a 64 bit system and im using CE 6.0 i have 32 bit version and 64 bit of ce , i also have a program called MHS by SPiro but i do not know how to add the ct files i have with ce to make them work with...
34.5.4 Offsets
04/01/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Deleted. Unappreciative people. That's all. I won't be releasing or helping this community anymore. Everyone's a suck up to the Mods, and no one really helps besides Nebular, who gets nothing out of releasing his bypass.
[C#] Offsets
11/16/2009 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
Hey, i have a problem...i like to read the name of the names of my sro chars from the memory... i tryed it with this code, but i get a empty string... anyone know what is wrong? class Program { public static extern bool ReadProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, byte lpBuffer, UInt32 nSize, ref UInt32 lpNumberOfBytesRead);
problem-finding and updating CE Offsets
11/03/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Ive checked the 2moons exploit hacks and stuff and i used the tutorial how to find and update the offsets using Cheat engine by using Array of bytes and the Value of the hack..and i get a new address.so far so good. Now the problem is when i open Cheat engine(the updates file which i got the scripts of the hacks in,Just need to update offsets) and i do edit Script.once i change the Adress i try to save but the file is being saved as a CEA file,and i don't know how to open it. The...
PWMS Offsets/problem with 1 offset
09/30/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi ,I´m new in PW (and PW Memory Editing of course). I read much stuff the last days whats possible and whats impossible in PW(just mean Memory Editing with Cheat Engine).But I´m a lil bit confused cuz some threats/post are realy old and i dont know if they working and how does it work. 1.Speed Hack(only playerspeed not the whole game) = possible but senseless cuz its lagging. <--- how does it work? 2.Teleport Hack= Dunno...found some Float Values but it seems to be only the camera value???...