Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Project

Discussion on Server Project within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Project

Hi. I'm working on professional server project, i wanna make professional server not only for fun. I have a host i have a good coder i'm just looking for more skilled peoples interesting in my project with alot of experience.

We are making a very stable source, we already have a host and we are buying domain.

Please PM me if you interesting and you have some skills and experience
with private servers.
Old 12/22/2008, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161

Just intresed to see if this project is actually going to be something, also please tell us your coder.
Old 12/23/2008, 17:25   #3

elite*gold: 20
i lol'd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Project]CS:S Server
04/28/2010 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies
Counter Strike:Source Server Guten Tag Com, Ich möchte mir demnächst einen Root mieten und auf ihm ein paar CS:S Server laufen lassen, so nun wollte ich fragen ob jemand Interesse daran hat sich einen Server bei mir zu mieten, als Bezahlung akzeptiere ich PaySafeCard. Als Preis würde ich 25€ für einen 32 Slot Server wollen. So falls jemand Interesse hat kann er mir hier in ElitePvPers eine PN(Private Nachricht) schicken.
[Project] New Private Server Project
12/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
yo im fireblaze new in co private servers old in c# i started on epvp because of the conquer section later i found out that there is a private server section to and i downloaded a source and saw that it is a c# source (a language that i know) i tryed to get connected to some private servers but it failed:p well the servers failed to keep the server online. my plan is this, i never know that private servers of conquer where possible (yeah i readed something on the internet about it and...