Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Building] Server From Scratch...

Discussion on [Building] Server From Scratch... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/18/2012, 23:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If I was re-writing things using the albetros source, I'd be stripping out the authentication code, re-writing it as well as the entire login sequence.

That way can rule out any weird bugs relating to first time login dc's as well as making full character login when you create a character. Would allow to clean a bunch of stuff up.

I'd then standardize the entire database system so it's all using the nhibrinate system and finally I'd re-write the entire server action system to use server management threads running updates versus the current timer based approach used in the DAQ system.

After that I'd look at adding new features... those are the main things I'd wanna see re-written in that source though.

So you nhibernate is good to handle the whole database process ?
Old 06/19/2012, 00:26   #17

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
So you nhibernate is good to handle the whole database process ?
When used properly it's very convenient and efficient. There are tons of database options and they all have their own pros and cons. I'm still a fan of nhibirinate though mostly due to convenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
A memory based bot has been already released even tho its not a perfect one but by using it you can sniff/bot/speed hack

3 or maybe 4 memory based packet sniffers has been already released and that's another way to sniff packets

By looking only at the memory based shit that's available already any one can learn how to bypass the game/password encryption

So yeah so many retarded/lazy ppl who just like to set there and cry about the encryption shit.
That's my point though... There's no point releasing crap or logging packets until there's public solutions to password encryption. I'm not denying that the workaround can be done reasonably easy but it's not PUBLIC therefor only a very very small minority will have the knowledge, motivation and well... reason to do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 01:05   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
A memory based bot has been already released even tho its not a perfect one but by using it you can sniff/bot/speed hack

3 or maybe 4 memory based packet sniffers has been already released and that's another way to sniff packets

By looking only at the memory based **** that's available already any one can learn how to bypass the game/password encryption

So yeah so many retarded/lazy ppl who just like to set there and cry about the encryption ****.
So Angelius in your signature you say project progress ? its a game server i think and you say 5602 ! so you have the encryptin ? or modified client C3/INI
Old 06/19/2012, 02:12   #19

Received Thanks: 1,142
@badguy4you
Change your signature, it's way too large. The maximum height for all images together is 200 pixels. If you don't, you'll receive an infraction.

Anywho, what are the requirements for access to CO2's particular Underground section? I'm sure there's plenty of information in there that would be helpful to me and my studies, but I also respect that not just anyone may be granted access to it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 03:29   #20

So the whole problem of albetros source is inthe Albetro.Login ( The login server ) but the game server works fine right ?

i think loginserver is responsible for char creating too ?
Old 06/19/2012, 04:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
So the whole problem of albetros source is inthe Albetro.Login ( The login server ) but the game server works fine right ?

i think loginserver is responsible for char creating too ?
no, it's the gameserver, the loginserver just receive the first packet sent from the client(1086 in the version i use) then send back the 1055 with the GameServer's IP and Port, the authorization for login, etc..., then the Client tries to connect to the gameserver, and blah blah xd
Old 06/19/2012, 04:12   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
no, it's the gameserver, the loginserver just receive the first packet sent from the client(1086 in the version i use) then send back the 1055 with the GameServer's IP and Port, the authorization for login, etc..., then the Client tries to connect to the gameserver, and blah blah xd
No i think pro4never said the first login dc issue is from the loginserver cuz of the time stamp calculations or something like that

pro4never i am trying using impulse's login system i got it to work now so i have to work on

AuthServer_AnnounceReceive

AuthServer_AnnounceNewConnection
Thanks
1 User