Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Client for tq Binaries

Discussion on Help with Client for tq Binaries within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with Client for tq Binaries

Does someone could post the Conquer.exe from CidProxy because the nex don't show server at server screen.

Thank you =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How to setup the time of the client in the Tq Binaries?
07/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, i wanna know how i can change that time in my client and put the real time. The time is always 1970 - 1969. Can anyone help me?! Thanks
Binaries,Source + Client using = sue?
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
once for all using binaries or source don't make necessary getting sued by TQ! It is using the CLIENT that make getting sued. Client is copyright! Oh BTW Client + Binaries + source are all ways to get sued cause all copy Conquer game! So think about it... we all are copying Conquer Online game ..so that is the best way to get sued.... create your own kind of game if you don't want TQ on your asses...lmao Oh Andy closed cause he had TQ on his ass and was using his CoEmuV2 source... anyone...
[help] Client problem in TQ binaries
04/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
im using the TQ source... using the 5065 client version and updated it to the 5089 version(ninja) npc,msg and acc server works but im having a problem on the server.dat... *fail to load server.dat. re-install the blablabla* error is there a fix to this?
[Help] about tq binaries
01/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
#Close It Pleas
[Release] Wotlk Beta - Client 3.0.1:8634 Win32 Binaries
08/03/2008 - WoW Private Server - 5 Replies
Compiled with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition. WotLK MaNGOS Patch Source 1 Tom_rus WotLK MaNGOS Patch Source 2 rastikzzz,Zilver and Mike Crowe... - Rev 17.5: - Updated for WotLK Beta 3.0.2.8905, UNTESTED.