Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy Source 5530 With Full Working Poker

Discussion on Buy Source 5530 With Full Working Poker within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy Source 5530 With Full Working Poker

i wanna Buy
Source 5530 With Full Working Poker

and looking for Crew for fixing errors in Source
Payment Will Be at Paypal
Half Before Get Any Thing
Half After

Thx All

W8ing........
Old 06/14/2012, 10:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by timo2010 View Post

i wanna Buy

Half After

Thx All

W8ing........
Aren't there 5530 sources available publicly? Also, poker isn't hard to code at all. It's only a couple of packets and some common sense.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2012, 12:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Aren't there 5530 sources available publicly? Also, poker isn't hard to code at all. It's only a couple of packets and some common sense.
public yeah , less bugs don't think so :P, MSG me I can code you some stuff!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 12:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PoP View Post
public yeah , less bugs don't think so :P, MSG me I can code you some stuff!
Anyone who seeks a fully complete, bug-free source without the least bit of knowledge or will to learn has no right to even run a server. Detest that notion all you want, but it will stand true whether or not you do disagree. In fact, think of it this way: equivalent exchange. To obtain happiness, an equal or greater amount of work must be put forth. You cannot obtain anything without first putting forth the work needed to achieve that goal. You get a source that's "100% complete", you likely don't know how to run it or rather when a bug or something does come arise, you're forced to run off scurrying to the next public release you can find in the forums, to copy-paste someone else's code into the next empty space in your current source. It's an endless chain or stupidity, futility, and lack of worth.

Be that as it may, the chain will continue on forever, that's just life.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/14/2012, 12:51   #5

I'm noobie in C# but im learning this not for me for friend
Old 06/14/2012, 12:54   #6

Quote:
I'm noobie in C# but im learning this not for me for friend
Then learn in a way that will actually teach you something. Learn C#, download other sources/references, and use them to create your own source. A few years ago I made my own source from scratch, using only a packet logger and some incomplete sources found in this community as my references. And yet, I felt a lot better than I would have simply downloading someone else's source and just using it. At the time, I wasn't too good at C# either. I used it as a learning process, and because of it, learned much more about C# than I would have just by reading books. Experience is something that you can never buy.
Old 06/14/2012, 12:54   #7

Yea Bro Im Doing That I have Source With All things I need all im lookin For Pooker

Quote:
Then learn in a way that will actually teach you something. Learn C#, download other sources/references, and use them to create your own source. A few years ago I made my own source from scratch, using only a packet logger and some incomplete sources found in this community as my references. And yet, I felt a lot better than I would have simply downloading someone else's source and just using it. At the time, I wasn't too good at C# either. I used it as a learning process, and because of it, learned much more about C# than I would have just by reading books. Experience is something that you can never buy.

If U Know Some One Can Help In coding That Poker
That's Will Be Nice

I Was Thinking In Fang

Old 06/14/2012, 13:02   #8

Quote:
Yea Bro Im Doing That I have Source With All things I need all im lookin For Pooker

If U Know Some One Can Help In coding That Poker
That's Will Be Nice

I Was Thinking In Fang

As I said before, poker isn't hard to code at all.. Do a quick search in google like this:

Anyway, off to bed. Someone's gotta clean the house and make breakfast in the morning, and 4AM is pretty late already.
Old 06/14/2012, 13:37   #9

paypal a condom instead of wasting ur money.
Old 06/14/2012, 18:33   #10

Quote:
Anyone who seeks a fully complete, bug-free source without the least bit of knowledge or will to learn has no right to even run a server. Detest that notion all you want, but it will stand true whether or not you do disagree. In fact, think of it this way: equivalent exchange. To obtain happiness, an equal or greater amount of work must be put forth. You cannot obtain anything without first putting forth the work needed to achieve that goal. You get a source that's "100% complete", you likely don't know how to run it or rather when a bug or something does come arise, you're forced to run off scurrying to the next public release you can find in the forums, to copy-paste someone else's code into the next empty space in your current source. It's an endless chain or stupidity, futility, and lack of worth.

Be that as it may, the chain will continue on forever, that's just life.
Seriously u Just Typed what i was ABout to Post .. Very Damn Good Post

Quote:

i wanna Buy

Half After

Thx All

W8ing........
u r Such An idiot To Ask Fully Working Source With Poker for Some reasons :-

1 - Poker itself is Useless in Pserver As you gain cps / money Easily

2 - Poker System WOuld Cost u Alot of Money

3 - PayPal Payments Can be Reback ... So Who Would Take the risk of giving u smthing Like that While You can Reback The Money in any time ..

4 - There is No Fully working And it wont be Any unless u code it urself .. No1 gonna Spoon feed you , No1 Would Make Your Work So Learning would be the Only Way to Make Good Pservers
Old 06/14/2012, 22:52   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Have you ever worked with the conquer poker system? It's easily the most complex system in the game. Not sure how you can claim its just couple packets and common sense.

In my work on poker in albetros I was at around 8 unique packets involved in the system with around 4 of those packets using multiple subtypes. It also uses various game statesvto determine what packets and actions are allowed. Hell I never even managed to get playing cards to display.

Once you manage all of that packet structuring, sequences, subtypes and basic logic, you'll still have to wtite the full poker logic which is more in-depth then any other conquer system.

Few packets my ***
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 22:55   #12

No, I've never worked with newer patches. I did however work with the prototype I had logged from the chinese version of Conquer a few years back, which was only six packets and a few generaldata subtypes if I remember correctly. Hasn't anyone logged the packets for the final system of poker? It's been out for quite some time..

Edit: Also, the "logic" of poker isn't hard at all. Make a simple console poker game, it shouldn't take you more than an hour.
Old 06/15/2012, 11:13   #13

Quote:
No, I've never worked with newer patches. I did however work with the prototype I had logged from the chinese version of Conquer a few years back, which was only six packets and a few generaldata subtypes if I remember correctly. Hasn't anyone logged the packets for the final system of poker? It's been out for quite some time..

Edit: Also, the "logic" of poker isn't hard at all. Make a simple console poker game, it shouldn't take you more than an hour.
Yah, you've got it approximately correct.

I've yet to talk to anyone who has coded the entire system and gotten it working. I understand it's not 'super difficult' but it's also incorrect to state that it's some simple task. The packet structures are quite dissimilar from the way tq handles things everywhere else in the game which makes them quite tricky to fully structure. You then have a number of game states to sort through to get your test packets even working.

This is all before you even begin to write any of the gameplay or logic... so yah... it's quite a large and complex system as far as conquer goes.
Old 06/15/2012, 17:26   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Yah, you've got it approximately correct.

I've yet to talk to anyone who has coded the entire system and gotten it working. I understand it's not 'super difficult' but it's also incorrect to state that it's some simple task. The packet structures are quite dissimilar from the way tq handles things everywhere else in the game which makes them quite tricky to fully structure. You then have a number of game states to sort through to get your test packets even working.

This is all before you even begin to write any of the gameplay or logic... so yah... it's quite a large and complex system as far as conquer goes.
Probably didn't seem that way to me because I didn't know about all the subtypes and such, so my apologies for the false information. It is rather surprising that someone hasn't done it yet, though. I would have thought that it would be one of the more popular things to code these days.. Maybe I'll take a look at it once I actually get on internet where I can download a newer client.
Old 06/15/2012, 23:17   #15

Quote:
Probably didn't seem that way to me because I didn't know about all the subtypes and such, so my apologies for the false information. It is rather surprising that someone hasn't done it yet, though. I would have thought that it would be one of the more popular things to code these days.. Maybe I'll take a look at it once I actually get on internet where I can download a newer client.
It took me an embarrassing amount of time to get working test packets for a number of reasons so I'm probably biased. I spent around 2 days fighting with packets that refused to work... turns out all the poker action packets send your character UID but operate based on seat id. You can have all your values and offsets correct but they won't DO anything if you send the wrong seat ID.

Can't say I've ever fully figured out the game state stuff but I did get quite far with the poker system as did a few other people... then they kinda gave up because it's just such a frustrating system.

I've considered coming back to it a few times and writing a full poker system but I've simply not had enough motivation. It's been long enough that I doubt people care about it too much anymore. It'd be more profitable for me to just write someone a basic pirate source and sell that off instead ahaha.