Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying a really good source

Discussion on Buying a really good source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying a really good source

I want to buy a good source, without major stability problems, like login freeze, crashing every 20 secs, and holding never less then 50 players(guaranteed).

The patch it works with is not important and the money to be paid depends on the quality of the source, if it is a good source I will paid good money for it.

If you're interested post its features/bugs or pm your msn so i can add you.
Old 12/18/2008, 02:39   #2

no 1 have anything to sell??
Old 12/18/2008, 02:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by java1 View Post
no 1 have anything to sell??
I don't think so lol. Maybe no one wants to sell a good source.
Old 12/18/2008, 13:33   #4

**** comon guys
Old 12/18/2008, 13:35   #5

noone will sell becouse to much ppls try to scamm and they also can give a noob source and you pay on it :|
make it, will be more easy than buying 1
Old 12/18/2008, 13:41   #6

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
I COULD make a entirely new source just for those who wants to buy. Tho I already have my scratch source where login, some packets & effects , and some commands work. I can work on it for like another two week and I give you one with:
Guilds, Teams, Basic Skills (FastBlade,Hercules,Scatter,Tornado,Thunder,Fire,F ireCircle, etc etc etc ) , Working dura, Working arrows ( 500, and discount 3 per scatter and one per shot ) , and some more stuffs.
Tho this wasting alot of my time I want a good prize.
I can almost guarantuee it will hold about 60 if not 70. MySQL for files that have to be loaded once, rest going to be INI. Orginazed, well coded and a good starter source.
Offer, and I'll think about it.

Emme
Old 12/18/2008, 22:56   #7

@EmmeTheCoder

It would depend on what you thing is a good prize. Just pm me with the source's features, the estimated price and if you will be available for future updates/fixes on the source.
Old 12/19/2008, 03:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
I COULD make a entirely new source just for those who wants to buy. Tho I already have my scratch source where login, some packets & effects , and some commands work. I can work on it for like another two week and I give you one with:
Guilds, Teams, Basic Skills (FastBlade,Hercules,Scatter,Tornado,Thunder,Fire,F ireCircle, etc etc etc ) , Working dura, Working arrows ( 500, and discount 3 per scatter and one per shot ) , and some more stuffs.
Tho this wasting alot of my time I want a good prize.
I can almost guarantuee it will hold about 60 if not 70. MySQL for files that have to be loaded once, rest going to be INI. Orginazed, well coded and a good starter source.
Offer, and I'll think about it.

Emme
Are you up for hire?
Old 12/19/2008, 10:43   #9

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
@java1
The things the source have right now is login,commands,team,guild,half-working guildwar,some npcs , monsters, leveling, monsters move, monsters attack, monster dies, revive, and the other basic stuffs.
I will be working on it futher now for about 3 weeks (holidays yay) so it will probably go forward. Also I made some simple tools so it works easier , e.g an .exe that makes skills (really nice) and some other ****. if you want to stay updated.

@El Matador
Depends on source, what I get from it and the team I am working with. You're free to add my MSN.

Do not add my msn if I did not allow you to. People that do this WILL get blocked and deleted.
Old 12/19/2008, 10:47   #10

@ Java1: i can vouch for emmes .exe that makes skills it is really nice