Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Searching] Hosting Computer

Discussion on [Searching] Hosting Computer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Searching] Hosting Computer

tanelipe close this please i found a hoster
Old 12/15/2008, 01:27   #2

Homehost? How are you gonna run a server off someone elses computer and have 100% stability and reliability, sounds to me like you need to get a job and buy a dedi.
Old 12/15/2008, 01:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
Homehost? How are you gonna run a server off someone elses computer and have 100% stability and reliability, sounds to me like you need to get a job and buy a dedi.
i have a job and i will go buy a dedi as soon when i know how to work with a dedi and the test stages are over from the server
Old 12/15/2008, 01:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FireBlaze- View Post
i have a job and i will go buy a dedi as soon when i know how to work with a dedi and the test stages are over from the server
Work with a dedi? It's windows 2000, it's not exactly complicated...

Test stages are over? Thats EXACTLY what a dedi would be useful for, running it 24-7 to test the stability.
Old 12/15/2008, 01:37   #5

Quote:
Work with a dedi? It's windows 2000, it's not exactly complicated...

Test stages are over? Thats EXACTLY what a dedi would be useful for, running it 24-7 to test the stability.
well wtf is your problem? do you hate me for nothing or what?

im not gonna buy a dedicated server if we are just in test stages and untel your server have a dedicated server with more then 3 people online you can better shut up, thank you

Old 12/15/2008, 01:42   #6

Quote:

im not gonna buy a dedicated server if we are just in test stages and untel your server have a dedicated server with more then 3 people online you can better shut up, thank you

Five reasons why your an idiot:

1. It's clearly running on a dedicated server.
2. I don't own it.
3. Theres three members online because registration is closed and they are test members.
4. Your English is terrible.
5. Your a noob.

PS. Glory Online is already a game, so not only would TQ be annoying you about copyright, so would Glory Online.
Old 12/15/2008, 01:46   #7

Quote:
Three reasons why your an idiot:

1. It's clearly running on a dedicated server. ok if you say it
2. I don't own it. i didnt knew that
3. Theres three members online because registration is closed and they are test members. ok...
4. Your English is terrible. so what idc this is a de forum not eng
5. Your a noob. thank you, and why?

PS. Glory Online is already a game, so not only would TQ be annoying you about copyright, so would Glory Online.
i did not knew that it was a game but i still keep the name so let them come with their compyright and why is tq gonna annoy me with their copyright? and let them come to
Old 12/15/2008, 06:03   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

Not to jump in this flame war but,Actually that is my server in his signature blaze lol and trust me it holds well over 3 i just have acc creations closed while testing some things. It is the most stable leveling server out next to AcidCo and Qo,Scott just has it in his sig because he supports our server and is a cool guy

Anyway good luck to you on glory-online
Old 12/15/2008, 06:48   #9

hey tw3ak...wow is ur server now...i was the first to test dsconquest...and u werent the owner...did he gave u the server...??
Old 12/15/2008, 09:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha.ho.a View Post
hey tw3ak...wow is ur server now...i was the first to test dsconquest...and u werent the owner...did he gave u the server...??
LMAO i've always been the owner and server is in same place it's always been.

Isp had the dedi and was a co-owner but quit helping with the project when he ran into some real life things that were more important.

You must have assumed isp was owner because he did most of the forum annoucements and posts because i hate dealing with stupid people askin dumb questions all day lol So i hid out on server with invisible mode so people wouldn't bug me and posted on forums as little as possible All i cared about was dealin with the server not talkin with the players.
Old 12/15/2008, 12:50   #11

Received Thanks: 1,000
#Closed as requested.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread