Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Private Servers Not Working.

Discussion on New Private Servers Not Working. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/11/2012, 10:17   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeons3 View Post
but i dont get why it differentiates real conquer from the private servers enough too block one and not the other, but still allow older private servers though, its just weird
It just reeks of an anti-virus thinking that the IP is malicious because of too much traffic and blocking it, but idk.
Old 06/11/2012, 10:19   #32

?

i literally dont have any anti-virus though so i got no idea

i have tried tons of new servers and none like too work so i dunno, guess i will have too use a 5165 source and put in things i want like talis and souls
Old 06/11/2012, 10:28   #33

Have you installed the latest .NET Framework and possibly C++ Redistributable?
Old 06/11/2012, 10:31   #34

+ and +
Old 06/11/2012, 10:34   #35

Strange.. What about the Conquer client logs/debug logs, anything new?
Old 06/11/2012, 10:40   #36

The client i was using lists this in the debug folders log.

Old 06/11/2012, 10:43   #37

Quote:
The client i was using lists this in the debug folders log.

I see two errors there in specific. One being that the socket was either prematurely terminated (disconnection) or could not connect to the host to begin with. The second one is that you're receiving status flags and the client is mishandling them. This could be because the server you're connecting to is sending invalid packets, or that your client is corrupt. Go grab a different client.

Edit: Yeah, your client is corrupt. It tried to load character data and status flags before even initializing the C3 instance, which is the main 3D handler for the client itself. This should NEVER happen. The client is supposed to close out when this happens, which is what's happening to you. You need to get a completely new client.
Old 06/11/2012, 10:49   #38

>.< ****, should i just download the official hellmouth client?

its funny though how this error has happened with tons of different clients though, i dont think i have ever got a newer private server too work for me
Old 06/11/2012, 10:59   #39

Quote:
>.< ****, should i just download the official hellmouth client?

its funny though how this error has happened with tons of different clients though, i dont think i have ever got a newer private server too work for me
Yeah, go for it. And it probably wasn't the same error. Though, if it is the same error, that would mean that your graphics card is the reason that the client cannot initialize the C3 instance. Try updating your graphics card drivers and updating DirectX.

Anywho, 2am, time to sleep. I'll check back later.