Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Question

Discussion on Quick Question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Quick Question

Can someone tell me why I can't log into my server? it's been awhile since I last did this stuff but I thought u it should be up and running. I'm using Arco's guide and put "OldCODB" into C:\ and I did all the ip-addresses and ports correctly. Do I have to download "NetFrameWork.4"?

the steps I used
-Download/Extract/OldCODB/C:\
-Edit/Config.ini/saved
-Download/ConquerLoader5/Edit/LoadSet/Save/
-Run/Debug/Bin/NewestCOServer.exe
-Create/Account/Login/Error
Error=Server under maintenance or congested.
Old 06/07/2012, 05:48   #2

That error means its not connecting to the server.
The IP or Port might be wrong in the server or the loader for the client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2012, 20:48   #3

Thanks ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
just a quick question
02/03/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i used the guide for making 9999 stackables i was just wondering how to add 9999 stackable special exp balls also to the same npc? this is the guide i used: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-guides- releases/238078-guide-9999seller-2.html#post897156 1 would also like to know the way to fix booth 1,2 &3 and set a value to them so they can be brought so if anyone has the no. there located under and advise me on what i need to change so they have value also about the donation ranks...
Quick Question
10/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
How to disable town script in AgBot so when I die it doesn't start town script???
Quick Question
05/20/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Ive been playin aion for quite some time now and im bored with it. I was wondering if anyone knows of private servers that have player commands. Like an instany pvp server. Let me know,thanks :)
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!