Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Up-Coming] 1.0 PrivateServer

Discussion on [Up-Coming] 1.0 PrivateServer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/09/2008, 01:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Havent had much free time lately, but i should with in next few weeks
If you want new gears and weapons in the server let me know
I will need a list agin i lost the old one lol
Old 12/09/2008, 15:18   #17

Hey emme, do you also want some cool edits for your server? So i edit it in the conquer online (idk which patch you're going to use) and then we upload the client with the edits, e.g. sec. reborn light = insted of blue+white, red+black glow, that's really cool, think about it, i'm very good at it together with my friend
Old 12/09/2008, 23:38   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Ok, cool

Currently, we need professional people w/ using photoshop. Please write a PM if your really a pro at using photoshop and willing to work with us. We need you!

Current people in the coding team :
Emme ( Coder )
Kinshi ( Coder )
Justin ( Coder ) MAYBE
YoungJeezy ( Hoster ) <<<

Seems good so far, we'll make a good source. Also with Young on our side the server will be 24/7 , with a good ping.
Lol'd.
Old 12/10/2008, 00:20   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwin9 View Post
Hey emme, do you also want some cool edits for your server? So i edit it in the conquer online (idk which patch you're going to use) and then we upload the client with the edits, e.g. sec. reborn light = insted of blue+white, red+black glow, that's really cool, think about it, i'm very good at it together with my friend
lol.

If this project succeeds, the Conquer 1.0 client does not have 2nd Reborn.
Old 12/10/2008, 00:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
lol.

If this project succeeds, the Conquer 1.0 client does not have 2nd Reborn.

Not that hard to add once you're far enough into the server.
Old 12/10/2008, 03:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmartboi View Post
.........? I'd like to see you try to add 2nd reborn to the actual client....
The real way.
Not just the effect...
Old 12/10/2008, 04:36   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmartboi View Post
Good ******* luck. You'd have to actually modify the client, else how would it know where to display the effect? You can't manually position it.. the client determines where it's shown. not the server. the server just tells the client to show it.

Edit: In addition to this actual topic.. looking at your team, you server will fail. Also as tane said, getting the packet structs would be very hard. I don't think there's a list of them anywhere, but someone may have them. Getting them manually though, probably won't happen. Since you can't login to the client and have a server with all the packets already in place, you can't log them either.
Old 12/10/2008, 04:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
Good ******* luck. You'd have to actually modify the client, else how would it know where to display the effect? You can't manually position it.. the client determines where it's shown. not the server. the server just tells the client to show it.

Edit: In addition to this actual topic.. looking at your team, you server will fail. Also as tane said, getting the packet structs would be very hard. I don't think there's a list of them anywhere, but someone may have them. Getting them manually though, probably won't happen. Since you can't login to the client and have a server with all the packets already in place, you can't log them either.
The client itself doesn't determine where the effect is shown, it loads it at the coordinates of the player(not the server coordinates, the actual screen coordinates). You can even change the offsets in 3DEffect.ini.
You can add the effect manually, if you tried I guess.
Old 12/10/2008, 09:51   #24

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
@Ian
We wont use the 1.0 client. We will use the 2.0 client patch 5017 and re-design it so it looks like 1.0 one. Also we will remove the funcion ShoppingMall using OllyDBG.
So that problem is out of the way.

Also, about the second rebirth effect, dont mind about it since we're gonna use 2.0 client. We wont implent second rebirth tho, atleast not for now.

Emme
Old 12/10/2008, 16:34   #25

Ok that's ok, if you want some cool edits for your server tell me, and also tell me what kindof color, (e.g. other SDG effect color etc etc),
Old 12/10/2008, 19:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post

o rlly now? even tho i ain't actually in the team i feel insulted now, considering my name was mentioned, and i doubt u had no idea who 'justin' was untill now, so if i was u it'd quit making assumptions, cuz it'd prolly say kinishi alone is better then u, and i'm probably defintely better then u, and also atleast there trying to do something productive, besides sit around and leach, so if u wanna be an *** about it, then just quit posting
Old 12/10/2008, 22:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
@Ian
We wont use the 1.0 client. We will use the 2.0 client patch 5017 and re-design it so it looks like 1.0 one. Also we will remove the funcion ShoppingMall using OllyDBG.
So that problem is out of the way.

Also, about the second rebirth effect, dont mind about it since we're gonna use 2.0 client. We wont implent second rebirth tho, atleast not for now.

Emme
You can just alpha out the button and manually remove it from shop.dat.....
But then you'd get a blank shop screen

Just NOP the call to open the shop(I have no ******* clue in ASM) or JMP over it(whichever one, ask some people who actually know what ASM is x_x), if you do it with ASM, then alpha out the button in PS.
Old 12/10/2008, 23:01   #28

Im all for it!GoodLuck
Old 12/10/2008, 23:06   #29

Also disable the potency dialog/effect and just use my Interface mod ^^
Old 12/11/2008, 02:50   #30

Here's the poll, with much greater numbers: