Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer4Life STOPS!!!

Discussion on Conquer4Life STOPS!!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/04/2008, 11:37   #16

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
the post above this one is lame.
Old 12/05/2008, 00:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
the post above this one is lame.
same with the one above this one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CO4Life]New Conquer4Life
12/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Guys conquer4life is started again wee have a new patch and a new website conquer4life.tk
Conquer4Life IS ONLINE
12/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Ok guys, As i already said, i was starting to learn all the coding stuff. I started thinking `hmmmm´. Then i realised that i could also run the server while i was learning how to code, so that in the meantime i could practise as well- Good idea huh? xD. Well, the server is online now. Features: No Rollbacks Stable 12+ nice 3rd rb Full Lotto Guilds
Conquer4life Online
12/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Conquer4Life Private Server Rock`n Roll baby com on guys download V5017 of conquer online edit ur server.dat create account and you are read to play !!!
Conquer4Life Help
11/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey... The server is running top. No rollbacks, 1st 2nd rb etc. etc. etc. Just 1 problem. We´ve got 2 databases, which is not very handy. Could someone help me with making the ExternalDataBase and the InternalDataBase one??? would appreciate that :) This is just one problem from Conquer4Life before it's like perfect?? :P Well thank you guys in advance.. Ciao!
Conquer4Life Searches Coders + Staff Members
11/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 29 Replies
Hey, This is a testing server, needs some bugs fixed etc etc. For this we need a staff with some coders, Gm´s and Pm´s, people who test the server. The site is: Personal site - Main page on that site you'll find everything needed. The site is not complete yet but we'll get on to that. Any questions can be asked in this thread or suggestions etc. Well i hope you'll come and play this server. Rates: Leveling/Prof. 300 (that's for now, might make it a bit lower) Bye,