Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making Websites for sources, donations, or coders!

Discussion on Making Websites for sources, donations, or coders! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making Websites for sources, donations, or coders!

My co pserver is about to fall apart, source crashes often, and we cant find any coders to help us out. i have even offered to pay. So i am unhappy to say if u guys dont leme design ur websites for some paypal doantions/a stable source or coding help LightingCo will close =/.

my msn is even if my server closes ill still b happy to make webpages, i think its fun hah

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Get Donations
08/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Alot dont know and i want to know, how to get Guide Donate? Answeer Pls
Eternia LC DOnations
03/31/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
hi, hab ein problem, den will mkir mit paysafecard cash aufladen aber es geht net-.- bei mir srteht: Captsha IMage: __________ (aber ich seh kein Bild vom sicherheitscheck) bitte um Hilfe und danke im Voraus
Anyone whos good at making Websites.
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well anyone bored thats up for project.Me and my team need a website badly at this stage.And all I could do is that http://79.97.157.145/register , and the reason I didnt really get far with my website is no PHP knowledge , so if anyone who got some website making skillz.Contact me if you are interested.
hey guys i need donations..... :)
08/29/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
plz guys i am so poor i'm lvl 16 with only like 2k and i wanted to start a monk becuase my friend told me you can alot of money and it's fun i played at he's monk and anyway i need alot of money to make it right else monk is pretty weak and i see there is alot of rich players in here....... :) so.... i know this is a big request and i wanted to know if any 1 here can donate some gold i need about 200k but i'll take any amout you can offer(if you can offer) and i saw all the fast money stuff...