Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exp Pot and Heaven Blessing

Discussion on Exp Pot and Heaven Blessing within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Exp Pot and Heaven Blessing

I followed the guides, both were by Emme, and everything seems to work fine. However, when a character logs in I get an error message in LOTF saying there's something wrong with line 1250 in database.cs, the "WhichBless" line. The characters disappear in game, so it seems like the "model" is missing which I can change back to smale and my character reappears. Am I missing any MySQL Character Tables for Exp Pot which could be the problem? Or is there something wrong with this line: "Charr.WhichBless = (byte)DR["WhichBless"];" Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Here is the Error Message that comes up in LOTF when a character logs in:
System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not vaild.
at COServerProject.DataBase.GetCharInfo<Character Charr, String UserName> in
C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\LOTF Source\COServerProject\DataBase.cs:line 1250
Old 12/02/2008, 18:23   #2

Emme Left a few error's in his exppot... but there easy to fix.. it takes like 5 seconts

ok when u lay out all the stuff in correct places it says u have a problem with MyC lient

Make MyC lient MyClient and its fixed
Old 12/02/2008, 21:57   #3

Well, he says that there's something wrong in the line with Whichbless so it probably wouldn't be make MyC lient MyClient, because else the whole thing wouldn't work... Punch hi kick lo, you should add a table for Whicbless and Heavenbless in your Mysqldatabase in the row character.

HeavenBless
varchar(32)
latin1_swedish_ci
Not null

WhichBless
tinyint(10)
UNSIGNED
not null

This should do it,

Ciao!

Btw, thank* if i helped you, because i love those thanks LOOOL i'm having too much fun and on the other side i'm bored loool.
Old 12/02/2008, 22:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwin9 View Post
WhichBless
tinyint(10)
UNSIGNED
not null
A TINYINT is basically a sbyte/byte (8-bits) and will never be 10 digits long.

It being unsigned, makes it a byte so only a max of 3 digits will ever be used.
If it were signed (not unsigned) it would be a sbyte with a max of 4 digits (1 for the optional negative).
Old 12/03/2008, 07:19   #5

elite*gold: 20
Don't forget there is also another bug that needs fixed and that is to stop the super weapon effects from blinking to other players when your blessed.

you don't see it everything looks fine but to other players looking at you your super weapons effects blink on and off lol.
Old 12/03/2008, 22:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Don't forget there is also another bug that needs fixed and that is to stop the super weapon effects from blinking to other players when your blessed.

you don't see it everything looks fine but to other players looking at you your super weapons effects blink on and off lol.
Easy as **** fix, if people know the difference between a logical or and a logical and >_>