Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem]With kinshi Source

Discussion on [Problem]With kinshi Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/27/2008, 15:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
i think your problem is that your database isn't updated ... you need to inport the database from kinshiCo or at least take the one here on Epvp.

you problem is just on the place where he reads the char information ...

"public static void GetCharInfo(Character Charr, string UserName)"

anyway just inport the database and it shude be fine ...
Old 11/28/2008, 01:21   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonhood3 View Post
See That Problem i have

your 1st problem is your using megamax unfixed edit of kinshi source that he claims he fixed and didn't lol why are you using that source for ?

You cannot save chars because meganoob didn't give you a complete database backup with the proper tables added for it to run properly.

2nd your not even compiling the source to your own pc abviously by the errors path still sayin megamax source lmao

It won't even load chars properly either lol if your just going to download any garbage source posted and try and run it don't make 10 threads askin why something doesn't work.

The source will save and load fine with simple added tables to database that are missing,If you can't even figure that out then you shouldn't be running a private server anyway.
Old 11/28/2008, 01:38   #18

Raped.
Old 11/28/2008, 03:34   #19

i Fix Char Problem But Now have 2 Problems

1-mobs Dont work [Never Want Move]

2-Always Stuck At Portal
Old 11/30/2008, 02:22   #20

Delete that source ... take a clean one