Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cracked exes for c# servers?

Discussion on Cracked exes for c# servers? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cracked exes for c# servers?

Should cracked exes for c# servers be released for servers with leeched sources?
Yes? No? Why? Post your opinions here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 01:12   #2

well b4 That .. i'd like to know if Cracked Conquer.exe was released how thats gonna benfit me .. And if its smthing Cool Then y not release Here and Members Depend on themselves to make it work if they Knew how to work with it its Okay They deserve that and if Not There wont be any kind of loss So My Vote is Yes
Old 05/05/2012, 01:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
well b4 That .. i'd like to know if Cracked Conquer.exe was released how thats gonna benfit me .. And if its smthing Cool Then y not release Here and Members Depend on themselves to make it work if they Knew how to work with it its Okay They deserve that and if Not There wont be any kind of loss So My Vote is Yes
he means cracked Conquer.exes are loaders that u can revive any where any time speed hack jump hack etc ..
Old 05/05/2012, 01:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slam View Post
he means cracked Conquer.exes are loaders that u can revive any where any time speed hack jump hack etc ..
WDF....That would Ruin pServers not All of them but surely alot of ...Anyways i Can Protect my server from Bots but for others they wont and that would End Alot of Servers ..One good thing that Players gonna have to code But the Worse part is That gonna Destroy much many of pservers
Old 05/05/2012, 01:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
WDF....That would Ruin pServers not All of them but surely alot of ...Anyways i Can Protect my server from Bots but for others they wont and that would End Alot of Servers ..One good thing that Players gonna have to code But the Worse part is That gonna Destroy much many of pservers
so u didn't know SkyTearzz yet.
Old 05/05/2012, 01:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slam View Post
so u didn't know SkyTearzz yet.
what should i know about him .. i've talked to him at 4b once and we havent talked so long ..Anyways i posted my opinion Already
Old 05/05/2012, 02:13   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If the servers are horrible enough to allow such simply fixed client side hacks then there's no reason not to.

That being said... Exploit/Tools section seems more appropriate.
Old 05/05/2012, 03:18   #8

My personal reason is I don't like leechers the least bit. Worse, people who don't even try to learn and just boast. This is like my test to see how smart or pathetic server owners are.
@pro4never, I thought that too but I don't think a question thread is allowed there.
Old 05/05/2012, 05:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
My personal reason is I don't like leechers the least bit. Worse, people who don't even try to learn and just boast. This is like my test to see how smart or pathetic server owners are.
@pro4never, I thought that too but I don't think a question thread is allowed there.
... for RELEASING.

Anything that is not commercially pirated can be posted on epvp if it is relevant.

AKA there's zero reason for this thread to exist.

If you have something you want to post, then post it (in the correct section). There are zero rules about what can and cannot be released outside of copyright law really.
Old 05/05/2012, 11:55   #10

Hmm For me Challenge Accepted i know that i can handle It .... And i would Be Very Strict for users who use the Bot .. But In The end its your Choice
Old 05/05/2012, 21:54   #11

yes! , but maybe ways to stop it (not the solution, clues or something like that) should be posted too, so if the owner is not capable to stop it, his server will start to suck since everyone will be able to use hack, bots, etc...
Old 05/05/2012, 22:23   #12

If a server allows for any client side hacks in the first place then it must not have been coded very well... if they can't fix the issue once it's noticed then they don't deserve to run a server.

Simple as that.

Every client request involves the server... the server then should decide if an action is allowed. Sure there are client side checks but removing them SHOULD be simple to detect server side. Just think it through and code your checks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2012, 02:10   #13

Alright. I got my answer.
#Request Closed
Closed Thread