Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small problem

Discussion on Small problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small problem

Hello, like you can see, if I ever worn any accessory and I want to remove them from character it works just fine, but from another character it shows that its still wearing an accessory on the left hand, the pictures tells you what I mean:

Old 05/04/2012, 19:33   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Send the updated packet and problem solved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 00:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks pro4never, great advice like always.
#Solved
#Request closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anybody Help with small problem
09/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i have aproblem with the compose person, some 1 talked about this before it the auto compose http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/221127-auto-composing-tool.html how can we prevent this by adding a random code like funhacker said in that post. how do we add this feature, i think this might help other also, if u can help plz do as auto composers are really upsetting Pservers.
Just a small problem...
03/09/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Alright.. so when i log onto my server it doesnt let me summon any pets.. could someone tell me what might be wrong?
Small Problem i think
10/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I got the problem that i cant change enything in some server sources it means WelcomeMsg Add enything new...like marriage or something like that.... what i can do to solve it? thx further
Small Problem...
10/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I'v just changed scource because it has more fixes :) but new problem appeared :( System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.InternalDatabase.GetCharInfo(Char acter Charr, String UserName) 1.Player cant Login 2.Sometimes Players char is seted to 0 and the char is gone!
Small Problem
08/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I've got problem...When I'm trying to run silkroad I'm getting communicate that the srver is undergoin inspection or updates...That's strange because I don't see any info on silkroadonline.net that the server is off today... I've downloaded and installed SRO normally without patching any media pk2 or trying to run client with bot...