Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

General Discussion About Calculations

Discussion on General Discussion About Calculations within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
General Discussion About Calculations

well i'd like to Code my own attacking system and ill make it through rate like this

Damage -= (Attacked.Defence + bla bla bla .... );

but Damage depends on :-

1 - Defence of attacked player
2 - Tower +ing
3 - nu of tortoise Gems of attacked player
4 - Nobility Rank
5 - player Rebirth
6 - Item Bless

And Surely Attacker states too but i got smthing weird

lets say i got all my 7 gears with 2skt 2 STG so total Reduced Damage will be 42% and i got All my items Blessed with -7 so thats 7 * -7 = 49%
so if i Add them together that would be 91% Reduced damage so if the attacker's attack = 25k i would receive just 225 Damage without Adding my Defence , Nu of tort Gems in Considerations and thats Impossible so could any1 clarify to me how it Goes ??
and Does Nobility Rank Increasre The Attacker Damage or Reduced the Attacked player Damage
Old 04/28/2012, 21:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
About tortoise and bless, it doesn't stack. So taking the max tort amount (6x8=48%) and max bless amount (7x7=49%).
Damage pre-above = 11000.
(11000x0.48)x0.49=~2587
Thanks
1 User