Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me please!!!!

Discussion on Help me please!!!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me please!!!!

ok im using the Coemu client and when im in game or any of the people on my server log in they cant see anyone's name... alll they can see is guild names.

does anyone know where in the conquer folder i need to fix this????
Old 11/15/2008, 18:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgdro2 View Post
ok im using the Coemu client and when im in game or any of the people on my server log in they cant see anyone's name... alll they can see is guild names.

does anyone know where in the conquer folder i need to fix this????
underlined the problem
Old 11/15/2008, 18:40   #3

well which client should i use cas whenever i use qonquer and change the server.dat it always gives me an error,,, and then when i use the ones where it has cidloader and cidserver.dat it gives me an error that says conquer.exe not found make sure loader.exe is in conquer folder..... so which should i use and could you give me a link please
Old 11/15/2008, 18:41   #4

If you`re using LOTF, 5017
Old 11/15/2008, 18:50   #5

well... i did have my server but i gave up now.... but when i try and join my friends it says the same thing.. how do i fix it?
Old 11/15/2008, 19:35   #6

elite*gold: 20
This is due to you using wrong client it does the same thing with lotf servers when people try to use older client or a updated one beond the scope of 5017 the names don't show up either.

COEMU needs old Qo client to work right and if you can't get around the server.dat then ya shouldn't be running a private server.
Old 11/15/2008, 20:33   #7

ok but when i download the client 5017 and try and double click the cidloader.exe it gives me an error message that says

Conquer.exe not found
Make sure loader.exe is in conquer folder

how do i fix this it does it no matter which one i dl.... can someone give me a link to a download where the files actually work?