Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making a new server

Discussion on Making a new server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making a new server

Hey im looking to make a private server maby for me and 3 to 4 friends, I Have tried dozens of other forums and guides most of which have dead links or a bad source, I plan to run it off of my laptop, I don't care if i need to use hamachi, and the laptop is running vista , so if any one can compile a source and guide for a noobie that would be great.

THIS 1 WAS POSTED BEFORE I FINISHED DO TO AN INTERNET ERROR. DONT REPLY OR FLAME PLZ

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help on making the server
06/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well I decided to make a private server that runs on Hamachi for now, but when I open the client it tells me that "Failed to open server.dat file. Please reinstall the game." Any help?:confused:
server in making ....
04/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guys if somone making pserver and need GMS plz tel me iwanna be GM and i wil help u in making 2
Making CO server
02/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
how can i make a CO server from the most recent patch i know i can use a program for this but i dont remember its name and i cant find the post again can somone plz tell me how or make a tutorial thanks^^
Making a new server
12/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies
Hey im looking to make a private server maby for me and 3 to 4 friends, I Have tried dozens of other forums and guides most of which have dead links or a bad source, I plan to run it off of my laptop, I don't care if i need to use hamachi, and the laptop is running vista :(, so if any one can compile a source and guide for a noobie that would be great. Looking for a leveling server with mobs and a high exp and drop rate. Cps implemented would be Great I really want those lol rebith is kool but...
im making my own server.need pro help
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok i started making my own server got most teh stuff i need from a file called conquer server full.now i have been through all the steps making teh server blah blah blah.now when i try to login to teh server it say's server maint blah blah blah.so i went back through it found that there is a file called XYThreadPool that is not opening says that it need sto be installed now teh file is there and every thign is in place i am using microsoft visual c+ 2005.So any help woudl be great or if soem...