Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Albetros help?

Discussion on Albetros help? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Albetros help?

Hi everyone, I am using the 5518 Albetoros source and obviously am still just beginning here. I have attempted to fix an issue with the Shopkeeper in Twin City. When I try to open the shop, it opens up with nothing in it and i have a flashing message of "Please select a shop first!". I have checked to make sure the information is in the shop.dat both server and client side. I have also tried making a new NPC to load the shop with the same error message. Thinking I would just cut a corner until I could figure it out, I attempted to add the items I wanted onto another NPC's shop that already worked and still received the error. The only thing I have seen that indicates something might be wrong is that I have a total 68 shops listed in my shop.dat files and the game server says it has loaded 62 shops. I have been browsing these forums for 2 days now hoping to find an answer but despite searching and PMing a few people, I have had no luck. Can anyone help me PLEASE? Either point me to a thread if this has been addressed or anything. I might also add, I am not making a server for a "release", I have this on my personal network and it is set up for 4 friends and my family to play on. Call it my start and learning experience.

Okay, apparently I've done something kinda correctly. I can now see some items in my new NPC's shop and the prices are unedited (so I assume this will sell for the price the database pre-determined) but I am unable to actually buy them from the NPC. The code I have both on the server and in my client is as follows..

Code:
[Shop67]
ID=645202
Name=Shopkeeper
Type=1
MoneyType=0
ItemAmount=2
Item0=117003
Item1=117013
Old 04/18/2012, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 130
Well it must be your client since it works fine for me.