Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Fatality [Development]

Discussion on Project Fatality [Development] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: If this became a server, would you play it?
Hell yeah. 6 26.09%
Hell no. 7 30.43%
I don't give a dam. 10 43.48%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/20/2012, 20:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
So, I've finally started my summer, I asked some people about this stuff and would they like to play it or not. Unfortunately.. Most of them said No, looks like most of people don't agree with the idea of renewing it, and instead of Lv100 they chosen Lv200.

Anyway, people doesn't like any renewing in CO they want the realco.
I'm back to take your opinion guys, tell me and vote in the poll.

Regards,
Holo.
Old 05/20/2012, 21:16   #17

I probably wouldn't play as it would probs be a US Server (I'm from england).

To be honest i like most of real co's stuff except dragonsouls; accessories and the new gears (above 130 etc.).
-If your going to make a server people enjoy the latest patch.
-Balance all the classes.

I don't have much input really, but good luck on your project.
Old 05/20/2012, 21:25   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
The poll seems to be very opinionated. There isn't an option for "I don't have the time to". It's either that you don't care with a passion or you want to play it very badly.
Old 05/22/2012, 08:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_Mouse View Post
I probably wouldn't play as it would probs be a US Server (I'm from england).

To be honest i like most of real co's stuff except dragonsouls; accessories and the new gears (above 130 etc.).
-If your going to make a server people enjoy the latest patch.
-Balance all the classes.

I don't have much input really, but good luck on your project.
If I'm going to make it lastest patch, normal stuff.. that would be just 'another' server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
The poll seems to be very opinionated. There isn't an option for "I don't have the time to". It's either that you don't care with a passion or you want to play it very badly.
Yeah, I guess this is just taking opinion about the idea of the server, these other options you wrote could be stated for "Why wouldn't you play it?".

I guess I'll dumb it since people "Don't give a dam.".. I'll just complete running through learning AutoIT/C#.
Old 05/22/2012, 10:41   #20

People want to see action. Nobody cares probably because you choose not to take action and nobody is seeing real development from you. If you want to make a server, go do it and promote it. If you don't, then learn some C# or do something you enjoy doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2012, 10:48   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ×Holo View Post
If I'm going to make it lastest patch, normal stuff.. that would be just 'another' server.
Not really, it'd make you unique as there is only 1 public server running the latest patch.
Old 05/22/2012, 12:09   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Not really, it'd make you unique as there is only 1 public server running the latest patch.
I know, but i think he meant like realco servers.
The worst, people chosen weird servers over Trinity.
Old 07/03/2013, 20:45   #23

Well, this "thing" is back to life. Main topic is edited.
Old 07/03/2013, 22:50   #24

Good luck with it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2013, 23:04   #25

Well, Update 1:
  • Players spawns at Phoenix Castle, they can go to Twin City till they reach Lv10, then it's impossible to go till players reach Lv60.
  • Max Level is 101, 100 can be earned by Hunting monsters, The last level is impossible to gain without participating in Events/Fights.
  • Fixed most of the bugs I met in this Trinity source.
  • Market map is not longer used, Market NPCs exists in every map.
  • Reborns is still there, but renamed to be Hybridization, you can have your first hybridization on Lv80, second on Lv90. It can ONLY be done with a quest.
  • You can't buy Expballs, you can only gain the value of it by Events and quests.
That's it for now. I guess. Thought none of this actually counts as development, since the source is already done, but meh.
Old 07/14/2013, 19:02   #26

Good ideas but the chances are 2/314123124 that you will bring them to life. You said you lost intrest in C# and now you want to get your intrest in C# back? So wait, basically you don't know C# that good, if that's true, you will experience some serious issues during the development of your server.

I would prefer you to go learn C# first, it might take you year or two and then come back write your custom source and add all the unique features you've planned. Otherwise you will never succeed, even with help you wont do it because it's extremely hard. Plus you are using public source, which will destroy your unique ideas. Well, whatever, good luck!
Old 07/14/2013, 22:18   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmist View Post
Good ideas but the chances are 2/314123124 that you will bring them to life. You said you lost intrest in C# and now you want to get your intrest in C# back? So wait, basically you don't know C# that good, if that's true, you will experience some serious issues during the development of your server.

I would prefer you to go learn C# first, it might take you year or two and then come back write your custom source and add all the unique features you've planned. Otherwise you will never succeed, even with help you wont do it because it's extremely hard. Plus you are using public source, which will destroy your unique ideas. Well, whatever, good luck!
You're kinda right, but making a good server doesn't need a major C# skills. Making the source needs that, but when you already have the source, which I know, 'public', you need minor skills in C# and a brain.
Old 07/15/2013, 00:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ×Holo View Post
You're kinda right, but making a good server doesn't need a major C# skills. Making the source needs that, but when you already have the source, which I know, 'public', you need minor skills in C# and a brain.
It kinda does require a lot of expertise in C# (or any other programming language) to make a good server, and skills in other fields such as reverse engineering (if you really want to blow it out of the park). Ultimation would be a great example of that, so would InfamousNoone. You need the right state of mind too, else the project's just going to fall apart. I think you're making incorrect assumptions about public sources as well. For the most part, they're absolutely horrible. They do things incorrectly and inefficiently. That's why they're public. Don't limit yourself and say it's the best thing to do for everyone. Someone came up with those sources to help people not limiting themselves get off their feet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2013, 01:52   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
It kinda does require a lot of expertise in C# (or any other programming language) to make a good server, and skills in other fields such as reverse engineering (if you really want to blow it out of the park). Ultimation would be a great example of that, so would InfamousNoone. You need the right state of mind too, else the project's just going to fall apart. I think you're making incorrect assumptions about public sources as well. For the most part, they're absolutely horrible. They do things incorrectly and inefficiently. That's why they're public. Don't limit yourself and say it's the best thing to do for everyone. Someone came up with those sources to help people not limiting themselves get off their feet.
Unfortunately, you're right, but sadly, I just got ideas in hand, I don't have the experience nor time that would afford making new source, I have to deal with these resources at the moment, till I get things right with C#.