Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Flags!

Discussion on [Request]Flags! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Flags!

Someone got a list with all the Flags?
So I can make the ShopFlag in market work?
I only know that 2 is for a Npc Talk,
Old 11/07/2008, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 130
Flag: 1=Shop, 2=Talking, 6=Gem Socketer

thank me if it helped =D

goodluck
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2008, 22:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Flag: 1=Shop, 2=Talking, 6=Gem Socketer

thank me if it helped =D

goodluck
lol.. 6 is for shopflags ...not Gem Socketer. But to make ShopFlags working he will need a packet .
Old 11/07/2008, 22:44   #4

more than just a packet LOL
Old 11/08/2008, 07:58   #5

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
The way I coded market shop was this:

Get the Spawn Rug packets, and another one , cant rem. name.
Setup an npc that says "Want to start vending", if you press Yes,it takes you to the flags coord and moves you one step to direction Y,so you stand like you should. Then it does action 250 ( i think ), which is sit. Ok good,now you have that ready.
Now you just send the shop packets and those ****,to input items,to remove items and such stuffs.
Its faily easy to figure out,just play with it and u'll success.

Emme
Old 11/08/2008, 10:42   #6

Okkies =) Thanks
Old 11/27/2008, 17:48   #7

Erm Sorry For bothering but whats Flags Id's o.o I've been wondering About that ,I did search but didnt find anything rlly helpful
Old 11/27/2008, 17:54   #8

i don't know why you guys care about SHopFlag

there is more importan thing

who play on Private server don't need ShopFlag because no one sell or buy any thing
Old 11/27/2008, 17:58   #9

i though the id for free spot,for vending is 16
Old 11/27/2008, 18:41   #10

elite*gold: 20
You're not gonna get the proper help you're looking for by asking what "flag" something is. In coding terms, we use flag to mean any bit(s) in a bitfield, which can be set or unset. Now, if you have a look at where there are bitfields in CO, I can list a few things: Mob statuses, Map statuses for example. The problem here is, which flags are you talking about? MapStatusFlags, or MobStatusFlags? Or something else?

If you were a bit more descriptive in the question, for example, "What value in the uint32 starting at byte 22 of the NPC spawn packet is used to do this?", you'll find people actually understand what you're asking.

What you consider a "Flag" means **** all to anyone not looking at the same source as you, and what's more, from the sounds of it, whoever decided to use "flags" to describe what you're using them for, has obviously misunderstood what we mean by a flag as programmers.
Old 11/27/2008, 19:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownone View Post
You're not gonna get the proper help you're looking for by asking what "flag" something is. In coding terms, we use flag to mean any bit(s) in a bitfield, which can be set or unset. Now, if you have a look at where there are bitfields in CO, I can list a few things: Mob statuses, Map statuses for example. The problem here is, which flags are you talking about? MapStatusFlags, or MobStatusFlags? Or something else?

If you were a bit more descriptive in the question, for example, "What value in the uint32 starting at byte 22 of the NPC spawn packet is used to do this?", you'll find people actually understand what you're asking.

What you consider a "Flag" means **** all to anyone not looking at the same source as you, and what's more, from the sounds of it, whoever decided to use "flags" to describe what you're using them for, has obviously misunderstood what we mean by a flag as programmers.
Hmm just wanted find out how 2 spawn shopping flags Thats all What i ment lol
Old 11/27/2008, 21:33   #12

How is anyone going to help you without looking at the LOTF source though?

Answer: They won't, because real programmers know what a flag is, and have no ******* idea what you're asking for.
Old 11/27/2008, 21:42   #13

Real programmers dont touch lotf either >.>, its just awful
Old 11/27/2008, 21:56   #14

Ima not rl programmer im still learning and i feel like im learning a bit from lotf so ... i will be making my own source while i Gain enough Knowledge
Old 11/27/2008, 22:05   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Real programmers dont touch lotf either >.>, its just awful
That was part of my point. The people with the most knowledge on the protocol don't use lotf, so asking implementation specific details about it is only going to get you ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
Ima not rl programmer im still learning and i feel like im learning a bit from lotf so ... i will be making my own source while i Gain enough Knowledge
Well, perhaps you can take note in future. When you ask a question, assume that the person you're asking doesn't use LOTF, Powersource or any other ****. Make sure your question is descriptive enough for anyone to understand.
That means, don't use a variable name that means nothing descriptively. Call it something like NpcInteractionMode or something that is obvious.