Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just keeping you updated

Discussion on Just keeping you updated within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Just keeping you updated

Just changed my name to EmmeTheCoder , just so you know,its still me (emildayan1)

Umm,yeah thats all.

Also,tanelipe,this is kind of related to PServer,because everyone here knows me as emildayan1, I just want to keep them updated. Delete this thread if you think it isnt necceserry. Also,guys,please do not try to revive this thread or post in it,its not necceserry!

Emme
Old 10/29/2008, 23:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol changename? xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keeping mobs with me
08/29/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hey guys, when i see people hacking they have like mobs of 100. now when i go i either get a big mob and the disapear when i attack them or they dont keep up. and yes i changed the speed many times
Keeping Wallhacks Undetected
04/01/2008 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Okay guys. Lately, I've been trying to wallhack. I try to inject it, but i get a report "hack detected" from gameguard. I've tried the GG Emulation thing, but it still doesn't work. Can someone help me out here? I've tried 3 diff. dll's and 2 diff. injectors, and always detected. Am i missing something?
How-to: Create a WoW Server with Ascent, NCDB and Moon++ and keeping it updated
01/23/2008 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Sry, missclickt not done yet
FeelRO - Keeping the balance
01/16/2008 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
http://feelro.nu/FeelRo_Banner.gif FeelRo - Feeling the game. Keeping the balance. We are glad to present you the young, but yet amazing server. Please, feel welcome to experience and enjoy this wonderful world with us. Feel RO team works hard and we keep our eyes on everything, including game balance, stability, safety and beauty of this game for every member to enjoy. Join us now - feel RO! Our priority is balance We do customize...
Keeping Scammed gold
10/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Horrid as I am, I can proudly say that I've been using the giftwrap scam whenever I get I chance (I usually keep it to people spamming 'wtb' on the trade channel). As soon as I found out about the exploit, I went out and 'sold' about 40 epics.. needless to say, I was 2000gp richer within a day, and I went on a 200gp spending spree right away. Soon enough, I got the 'this account has been temporarily suspended' message when logging on, and patiently waited out my three day time out... When I...