Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i was wonder?

Discussion on i was wonder? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was wonder?

i was wonder with a private sever can you find every squama? by using some kind of command or listing?
Old 10/22/2008, 08:05   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
omg..

You have to code squama in
Old 10/22/2008, 13:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
omg..

You have to code squama in
HEY! what about MY ***????

anyway..if you want to code in squama.. you'll need a world timer, and on its Elapsed event you will have to have it check the time (DateTime.Now) and at a certain time, spawn the squama. For spawning squama you need to have knowledge of packets.. and log on real Co2 on time to be there when squama spawn, and packet sniff for spawning, hunt down squama, and packet sniff for how they show up and where they show up, and for what packet you send to the server and receive when you actually step on a squama.

If this didn't help you it's because you have not lern2coding yet. I suggest you do said lern2coding before continuing with your CO Server Project.
Old 10/22/2008, 21:52   #4

If you don't know how to code, I suggest follow tutorials and learn to code in all your extra time! That's what I am doing. AND ASK QUESTIONS! Ignore it when people get mad. QUESTIONS ARE GOOD!