Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FYI and my Thoughts

Discussion on FYI and my Thoughts within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/18/2008, 16:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
C++ is brilliant, though it can also be very confusing (pointers, arrays, etc still throw me off at times)
Old 10/18/2008, 18:13   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
C++ is brilliant, though it can also be very confusing (pointers, arrays, etc still throw me off at times)
If I have a large-scale project (i.e. a server) I'd use C++. I only use C# for minor projects, like for instance if I just needed to batch ItemType.dat into a readable format, or make an item list (id to name, name to id) and so on. The only reason I didn't use C++ for my server is because I'm working with Ulti and he doesn't really have the time to learn a completely new language, lol.

<3 C++'s pointers & templates.
Old 10/19/2008, 21:18   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Also, I've become disappointed in E*Pvp, it has become a place of others making fun of new E*Pvpers for not knowing something, and helping others is a ******* legend. No one gets help, no one grows, no one learns. It has also become a place of showing off, and hording (which we all know weakens the economy).
totaly agree with this part

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...
Some Thoughts
11/03/2008 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Hello dear Co Programmers ! I wonder if you guys can help me, I need a program/device which tells you how many mobs are there on the map atm..It can help me very much please tell me if this request is doable.. thanks!
just some thoughts!
03/27/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
is there a program or hack that can guess/know when it might fail when you upgrade a weapon? for a example i have a weapon +4, it has a big probability that this weapon will get destroy if i upgrade it to +5 right? so is there a program or hack that can determine if it has a very high probability off getting failure or success? just a thought hahahaha:D
Just my thoughts
01/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
im so sick and tired of everyone complaining about noobs getting such awesome equipment because they buy dbs and trade them for cps. this patch hasnt changed anything. one mercury dbs were selling for 10kk. If a noob bought 50 dbs and then sold them they would have 500kk. now there is almost nothing you couldnt buy for 500kk. noob protection is going to convince more noobs to come to the game thus more customers for tq. whether or not anybody likes it they are running a business. If...