Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey guys, a few questions.

Discussion on Hey guys, a few questions. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, a few questions.

Hey guys, umm a few questions.

1. Is there anyone that could let me know how to edit drops . I am having outrageous drops such as, Dragonballs, Gems, Refineds-Supers, all over. I want pretty tough drops.

2. Is there anyone that could sort of tutor me in some c# and help me understand things a bit more.
Old 10/16/2008, 04:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonscim View Post
Hey guys, umm a few questions.

1. Is there anyone that could let me know how to edit drops . I am having outrageous drops such as, Dragonballs, Gems, Refineds-Supers, all over. I want pretty tough drops.

2. Is there anyone that could sort of tutor me in some c# and help me understand things a bit more.
1. Its in Entities.cs, kinda near the bottom-ish.

2. Google, hes everyone's friend.
Old 10/16/2008, 04:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you. I am glad that I could get a polite reply; not an ignorant, rude one.