Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] Colassic 1.0!

Discussion on [Development] Colassic 1.0! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/09/2012, 10:12   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
So yeah this still isnt a development thread, i think it needs closing to be honest.
Or he simply hasn't continued yet so there's no progress to be posted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2012, 10:29   #17

Received Thanks: 2,518
Pretty unlikely really, in 6 hours he added 5 things to the first post, its still easily more of an advert than a dev thread.
Old 03/09/2012, 10:37   #18

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
So yeah this still isnt a development thread, i think it needs closing to be honest.
Maybe a thread rename is better than closing, troll less, help more.
Old 03/09/2012, 10:41   #19

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Maybe a thread rename is better than closing, troll less, help more.
Maybe, but then the thread would also need moving and cleaning, and the first post rewriting, in short a thread closure saves everyone alot of time and effort

Also i've spent years helping ungrateful people in this section, pretty sure im entitled to do as i please from time to time.

Read quote in sig pls.
Old 03/09/2012, 17:16   #20

I did changed the text to a more like development text (In my eyes).
1.0 does have problems with the new directx.
Thats why I have chosen for a 5095 (C#) server/source.

PS: Stop blaming me for my not that good writing skills, I atleast tried it, and if you still want to then put your finger in the darkest place of your ***

#Edit:
I've re-installed my windows so I haven't and couldn't did anything the last 2 days.
Old 03/09/2012, 20:48   #21

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobvdH View Post
I did changed the text to a more like development text (In my eyes).
1.0 does have problems with the new directx.
Thats why I have chosen for a 5095 (C#) server/source.

PS: Stop blaming me for my not that good writing skills, I atleast tried it, and if you still want to then put your finger in the darkest place of your ***

#Edit:
I've re-installed my windows so I haven't and couldn't did anything the last 2 days.
Do 5017, then - when you have the basics coded, downgrade it to 5000. It would make a great "Classic" server (patch 5000) since the only difference between it and 4282 is the Shopping mall which you can delete using a packet & potency which you can ignore if you'd like.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2012, 09:30   #22

Colassic was first ment to be a 5095 source to work as a 4267 server.
We changed our minds, we are making a 5000 server, from scratch a whole new source.
I will keep you guys updated on facebook and here on this thread.
For now we have "nothing" just the idea and the start of a working source.