Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a couple of errors/problems

Discussion on a couple of errors/problems within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a couple of errors/problems

ok i got a couple of problem with the console (i mean the server) here they are :

Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at COServer_Project.Character.AddItem(String ItemInfo, Byte ToPos, UInt32 UID) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Character.cs:line 3835
   at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte[] data) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Client.cs:line 617
   at COServer_Project.General.GamePacketHandler(Object Sender, HybridSocket Socket) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\General.cs:line 345
Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte[] data) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Client.cs:line 1857
   at COServer_Project.General.GamePacketHandler(Object Sender, HybridSocket Socket) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\General.cs:line 345
Code:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at COServer_Project.Character.AddItem(String ItemInfo, Byte ToPos, UInt32 UID) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Character.cs:line 3854
   at COServer_Project.Character.UnPackInventory() in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Character.cs:line 3987
   at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte[] data) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Client.cs:line 7549
any ideas on how to fix them? thx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Couple of errors.. 400,100 and D-Shop.
11/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys. i have couple of errors: 1) i can play only with Knight, Bagi and Hunter cause when i try to connect with Summy, Segnale or mage i got 400,100 error =\ maybe its because i edited the once who NOT get the error to have starting suite?? (i dont think its the problem) 2)When i'am trying to buy something on the D-Shop i got error thad my inventory is full but its not.. but the weird thing thad i used search and on one of the threads some guy sad thad it can be if the server's share...
A couple problems
09/29/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys, after doing some research I've finally figured out a few things with these addresses and whatnot. Although, I'm still having a few problems. 1: Using god mode, I still get disconnected after 15 seconds. How do I stop this? 2: I've found the attack speed address, but it doesn't seem to be doing what it should be properly. For example: My attack speed DOES speed up, but I see other hackers and botters hitting monsters so much faster than me. It's like their speed is set to 900,...
A couple problems.
09/25/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Hey guys, after doing some research I've finally figured out a few things with these addresses and whatnot. Although, I'm still having a few problems. 1: Using god mode, I still get disconnected after 15 seconds. How do I stop this? 2: I've found the attack speed address, but it doesn't seem to be doing what it should be properly. For example: My attack speed DOES speed up, but I see other hackers and botters hitting monsters so much faster than me. It's like their speed is set to 900,...
[Help] Couple map problems
07/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm having a few map problems and I need to be set straight. So far my 130 map (Genoa with Spirits) is not working right. So we figured maybe we're using the wrong map. We've tried 47 (which auto dcs you), 48 (works ok but with no mobs), 6x which is the instant dungeon, and a couple I can't even remember. I need some help figuring where I'm messing up at. Maybe a quick run thru on how to do it. Second problem is that I can link my East Ares and West Morte right just when you click it, bam,...