Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How make Team mode work fine!

Discussion on How make Team mode work fine! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How make Team mode work fine!

I want know how i make PKMode.Team work fine without killing member guild and friends when team mode on sourcer 5165 pls help me its make me crazy idk how fix it...
Old 02/20/2012, 22:39   #2

Pardon?
Old 02/20/2012, 23:50   #3

Pardon? for what i just need fix it pls any1 help me...
Old 02/21/2012, 00:34   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
This is one of those things that's hard to answer cause the 'answer' is simply to fix it.

Open where your source controls pk modes... check the team condition, add the check for teammates/guildmembers/friends and it will work.
Old 02/21/2012, 01:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
This is one of those things that's hard to answer cause the 'answer' is simply to fix it.

Open where your source controls pk modes... check the team condition, add the check for teammates/guildmembers/friends and it will work.
Thx i know it but i dont know where are it what i need changue are in character.cs PKAble cuz i try and dont work...
Old 02/21/2012, 06:45   #6

You have to moddify a lot of things to make it work. Learn the whole source then you'll know where and how to add the fixed part.
Old 02/21/2012, 10:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuchetval View Post
You have to moddify a lot of things to make it work. Learn the whole source then you'll know where and how to add the fixed part.
LooOoL i dont know make it i know that i need modify anything but idk what and how i just need a release how make it this answer will not help me but thx anyway.
Old 02/21/2012, 12:04   #8

Learn to code. Simple as that.
Old 02/21/2012, 22:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Learn to code. Simple as that.
i think that this forum is to help who dont know make anything if u dont know dont post nothing if u dont want help me dont say nothing i am asking for how know and want help me.
Old 02/21/2012, 22:58   #10

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by dygobs View Post
i think that this forum is to help who dont know make anything if u dont know dont post nothing if u dont want help me dont say nothing i am asking for how know and want help me.
Your argument is invalid. This is a "questions" section, not a "slaves for lazy people" section. Most people here want to see you develop the solution on your own - I'm one of those people who strongly believe in that. In addition to that, you're giving us absolutely no details. It sounds like you don't even know how to use Visual Studio if you can't check for references.
Old 02/21/2012, 23:29   #11

Quote:
A forum is not for begging, but discussions.
Old 02/22/2012, 02:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Your argument is invalid. This is a "questions" section, not a "slaves for lazy people" section. Most people here want to see you develop the solution on your own - I'm one of those people who strongly believe in that. In addition to that, you're giving us absolutely no details. It sounds like you don't even know how to use Visual Studio if you can't check for references.
Lol i know how to use it but i try many times if u dont know and if u no have noticed its my first post i just wanna know it i try in character.cs PBAble but dont work i check guild.cs and friend.cs i dont see nothing about pk really i dont know and try many times if u know help me if u no know or will answer me of this mode stop.
say me where i need changue and i will do.
Old 02/22/2012, 03:56   #13

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Lol i know how to use it but i try many times if u dont know and if u no have noticed its my first post i just wanna know it i try in character.cs PBAble but dont work i check guild.cs and friend.cs i dont see nothing about pk really i dont know and try many times if u know help me if u no know or will answer me of this mode stop.
say me where i need changue and i will do.
Being arrogant and ignorant really doesn't help your thread. Being harsh isn't my intention, but you don't understand what I just said. Right click on the variable and select "find all references". You'll find all you need to know that way.
Old 02/22/2012, 12:27   #14

Quote:
Lol i know how to use it
Do you also know how to use the language?